THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

Ummmm, is this your way of saying you want to tee off first? Do we need to make a "how far do you hit it" thread for the outing?

Anyways, the tee times start at 8am on Sunday. If we have about 5 groups we should all be wrapped up pretty early in the afternoon.

you know i don't care....

I can't wait to destroy buck with my 220 yard drives

i'm excited to see that dean!

buck/g4l/jb/ddec, what were the times for saturday (and which course)?

buck/g4l/jb/ddec, what were the times for saturday (and which course)?

i think around 11 ish playing the Pine Course on Saturday. Demo Day at the range is before hand.

Don't forget AC guys, make sure you make your requests for equipment to try in this thread so that we can keep a list when we go through our club selection and pull what is asked for.

Don't forget AC guys, make sure you make your requests for equipment to try in this thread so that we can keep a list when we go through our club selection and pull what is asked for.

i wouldn't mind seeing some J40 wedges again also. Black Ox if possible but not a big deal. i may be in the market for new wedges soon.

i think around 11 ish playing the Pine Course on Saturday. Demo Day at the range is before hand.

Thanks Buck! can't wait to meet you guys...

Wow, this is getting to be a pretty huge group for Saturday. Even Sunday's is looking like a lot of golfers. By my count we are at 30 confirmed for Saturday with an additional 3 maybes. For Sunday, we are sitting at 17 confirmed with an additional 7 maybes.

To reiterate, 2 amazing courses, a ton of great THPers, a bunch of equipment to try out INCLUDING prerelease goodies, and the chance to witness Buckjob hit interballistic missiles. This event cannot be missed!

Here's the updated list:
Awesome group! This is going to be a fantastic stop!

i wouldn't mind seeing some J40 wedges again also. Black Ox if possible but not a big deal. i may be in the market for new wedges soon.

Yea, I'd be up to see those - I have yet to see one anywhere! Haven't seen the score wedges either - looking forward to checking those out as well... Problem for me is, with my back and this fudged up shoulder, I only have so many shots in me!

Yea, I'd be up to see those - I have yet to see one anywhere! Haven't seen the score wedges either - looking forward to checking those out as well... Problem for me is, with my back and this fudged up shoulder, I only have so many shots in me!

I will have my j40 black oxide wedges in my bag with me

Sorry guys but I'm going to have to bow out of sundays round. Times and stuff just aren't going to work for me but I'm still a yes for saturday sorry!

Sorry guys but I'm going to have to bow out of sundays round. Times and stuff just aren't going to work for me but I'm still a yes for saturday sorry!

thats fine but no more changing! lol

I would like some range time with a mashie FW F5, thanks.

Id like to hit the AMP hybrid, the Anser 3W and hybrid, Mashie M4, and some secret hybrids.

Id like to hit the AMP hybrid, the Anser 3W and hybrid, Mashie M4, and some secret hybrids.

Anser FW's/hybos sound nice. Good thinking.

Anser FW's/hybos sound nice. Good thinking.

And see how I threw secret hybrids in there too. I saw the Anser hybrid today and it reminds me of the i20 stuff.

And see how I threw secret hybrids in there too. I saw the Anser hybrid today and it reminds me of the i20 stuff.

I love the secret stuff!

I am counting down the days to get up there. Nice little break from work and it's hopefully going to be a quick easy little trip with a short flight. Can't wait to meet some new people and annoy JB in person, again.

I think the answer line looks identical to the i20. Kinda disappointed but I still wanna hit it.

I'd like to add the Cleveland Black Driver

Seeing a lot of new members from the PA, NY, NJ area. Come on out and play some golf.

JB, will u be bringing any shafts for the razr fit or r11s/rbz line for demo? I don't know of its been asked but figured I'd throw it out there...

I'd tap that again using tapatalk

don't forget about us First States (Delaware)!!

Already on the list !!!

JB, will u be bringing any shafts for the razr fit or r11s/rbz line for demo? I don't know of its been asked but figured I'd throw it out there...

I'd tap that again using tapatalk

If AC members request shafts, and we have them, they will be there.

I'm jealous guys and gals, I really wanted to hit this and the NC stop.

Back