What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ping i20 irons red dot

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Grabbed a pair of Nike Dri-fit core plaid shorts today on the cheap

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Is red just under a degree flat? Surprised seeing that your 735s are 2* up..

Nice buy though dude, I hear the i20's are sweet.

.75 flat

I'm in the process of flattening my swing

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

3 dynamic gold sl x100 shafts to replace a few that were...being bad. lol

This is what happens when I get bored at work...

imgp1336_grande.jpg

Thanks to Buck for the help finding this.

This is what happens when I get bored at work...

imgp1336_grande.jpg

Thanks to Buck for the help finding this.

hahaha i try to stay busy at work or the same thing happens. great head cover i like mine a lot.

hahaha i try to stay busy at work or the same thing happens. great head cover i like mine a lot.

It was hard to choose just one. So many great options out there. I was considering one of the camo ones too. The one with the brown logo.

Jon, man, that is SICK!

Thanks!

thanks Buck and JonD...you've attributed to my purchase just now:
money.jpgmoney2.jpg

It was hard to choose just one. So many great options out there. I was considering one of the camo ones too. The one with the brown logo.

Thanks!

lol you don't gotta tell me its hard to choose. i got a camo one last month finally.

Actually in the black today. Sold my old 845's, Hawkeye Driver, Hawkeye 4W & TM Rescue.

Won't last long though. Time for some new golf shoes. Some good ones.

Nice. I checked those out too. I thought they looked pretty sweet. Just liked the looks of the 3D one a little better.

well, i got it because i have a white one that came with, my rusted wedges left a mark on it...the betti is getting redone in ghosted white with lime/black paintfill this winter...should look badass on it in spring.

well, i got it because i have a white one that came with, my rusted wedges left a mark on it...the betti is getting redone in ghosted white with lime/black paintfill this winter...should look badass on it in spring.

That should look sweet. I also struggle to keep the white one clean. I'm a little OCD about it so it drives me nuts.

That should look sweet. I also struggle to keep the white one clean. I'm a little OCD about it so it drives me nuts.

Y'all are better off than me. That stock SS head over from Betti looked nice, but was functionally worthless. It fell off of my putter 4 or 5 times in two rounds that I found it. Fell of while I was carrying my bag from the range to my car. I went back to get it and somebody had already decided that they liked it a lot too. Didn't even have it for a week. I use my Cleveland putter cover now. That elastic back was the worst idea since Greedo shooting first.

That being said I want one with Velcro on it.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Y'all are better off than me. That stock SS head over from Betti looked nice, but was functionally worthless. It fell off of my putter 4 or 5 times in two rounds that I found it. Fell of while I was carrying my bag from the range to my car. I went back to get it and somebody had already decided that they liked it a lot too. Didn't even have it for a week. I use my Cleveland putter cover now. That elastic back was the worst idea since Greedo shooting first.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

thats surprising i love the elastic backs on the Betti Covers. sucks that it fell off.....

thats surprising i love the elastic backs on the Betti Covers. sucks that it fell off.....

Maybe it just didn't jive with my bag opening. I dunno.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Maybe it just didn't jive with my bag opening. I dunno.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

mine tucks in nicely to my bag, could have been that.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

That made me snort a little. Thanks.

I didn't think that it would work that well when I saw it but mine has been great. Had an issue with the stitching but they replaced it for free. My THP cover gets the lion's share of display time on this putter. You always know that the velcro is on there, for sure.

This one is next for me I think.

65A.jpg

This one is next for me I think.

65A.jpg

I think that one would be good for me. Looks like its made of cloth and it's dark colors/camo. Just screams durable.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

My absolute FAVORITE headcover style.

mine too Mr Jman! i could be slightly biased though!

Maybe, but they work really, really, really well IMO. My Piretti HC's were made by Betti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back