Forum Testing Signup - PING Anser Driver

1. What driver do you currently play? Cobra Amp 9.5*
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Aldila Speed Tuned Rip 55 Stiff
3. Were you fit for your current driver? I fit myself on the monitors at the golf store. I think I did a good job.
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes, but will be more active if I get chosen to test.

This is almost as epic as when Chunky signed up for the i20 testing.

Of course I'm rather partial to when I signed up for ATV testing :)

Glad to see TC jump in this one

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Way to power through it Frank, nice!

I love THP and Ping, so anything I can do to help this relationship to continue I will. Hey Ping have you heard about this totally awesome thing called The Morgan Cup? ? ?

Owning this driver already I can't to chime in with the 3 testers and Kmac in the official thread. I also want to plug the Ping nflight fitting system for those that get chosen. Go jump on a machine somewhere and get the best shaft for you.

1. What driver do you currently play?
Nike VR_S 9.5*
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing?
Fubuki K-Series Stiff Flex
3. Were you fit for your current driver?
Yes, fit by launch monitor @ Leonard Golf Ranch in Ft. Worth, next to Nike Oven.
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP?
Read the forum and followed on Twitter and FB on consistent basis and recently decided to join the forum and become an active member.

This would give me an excuse to play more than the 2-3 times a week I already tee it up.

Last edited:
Old Guys Rule!

Old Guys Rule!

1. What driver do you currently play? Callaway FT IZ
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Aldila VooDoo 60A (senior light)
3. Were you fit for your current driver? no
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? yes

I'm ready to start this week. I'm playing my first ever tournament (church group) in 1 week, bring it on!

I also want to plug the Ping nflight fitting system for those that get chosen. Go jump on a machine somewhere and get the best shaft for you.

This.

I can't say enough what a HUGE difference I saw with this driver from shaft to shaft.

Be sure to get the proper shaft and flex for your swing to put this one through the proper paces, whomever gets chosen.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

1. What driver do you currently play? TaylorMade R9
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Aldila RE AX 60 (Stock Shaft), Regular Flex.
3. Were you fit for your current driver? Sadly, I wasn't.
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? You betcha!!

I'm not in on the list to try and get chosen for this testing because I already have the driver. I do have a quick question though. Will the testers get to choose from the entire range of PING's custom catalog or are they going to get to choose from the four stock offered shafts?

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Absolutely, I have an nflight about fifteen/twenty minutes from my house I will jump on for sure if picked..

heck even if not I might, it looks sweet.

Titleist 909d2, 8.5
Rip Alpha 70 X-flex
No, but the rip worked pretty nice in a 910, and my observations held true
I'd like to have the time to be more active but, I'd say fairly active
Thanks for the opportunity THP and Ping!

1. What driver do you currently play? Taylormade Tour Burner 9.5*
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? FujiKura ReAx 60g stiff shaft
3. Were you fit for your current driver? No
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? No in terms of posting, Yes I vist the site almost everyday to learn new swing tips and research clubs

- IM currently playing a Taylor made burner 2.0

- it's a stock burner heax 4.8 stiff flex

- I was not fit for my driver. If chosen to review this club I would be fit at my local Dickson sporting goods to have a club correctly fit for me and give the best review I could.

- yes I'm on the Site every day.

Tappin from GS3

This is a great opportunity, thank you THP!
Rules
This is not a contest, so there really are no rules. All we ask is that you make a post in this thread and answer these questions. Please have an answer to all questions and be specific.

1. What driver do you currently play? Maltby CT 250 Pro 9.5*
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Aldila NVS 55 45" in a Regular flex
3. Were you fit for your current driver? No, not fitted.
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes, I post on a number of forums.

1. What driver do you currently play? R11 TP 9*
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Matrix Ozik HD7 73g TP X flex
3. Were you fit for your current driver? Nope
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? The past few days ive been on vacation and this is one of the few times ive gotten internet connection- other than that, id like to believe i am indeed active.

1. What driver do you currently play? Callaway Razr Fit
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? USPG Black Ops Soft X-flex
3. Were you fit for your current driver? Demoed but not fit for this particular driver
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Active lurker, which will change with testing

1. What driver do you currently play? Taylormade burner 2009
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? TM/Fujikura superfast X-stiff flex
3. Were you fit for your current driver? No, ordered from internet
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? I have only joined but I plan to be a lot more active.

Would really have liked to get in on this one but the right thing to do is to let it pass as our golf season is winding down in these parts and I couldn't give it a fair shake. Thanks to Ping for providing us the opportunity!

1. What driver do you currently play? Nike Machspeed 9.5º

2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Currently playing the stock Avix core shaft in a regular flex, although I technically should have a stiff flex (based on my swing speed)

3. Were you fit for your current driver? Unfortunately, no

4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? As of late, not really (my activity level has dropped due to a loaded schedule). Although I have been occasionally browsing, I haven't posted much. But before, I was fairly active, browsing daily and posting when I felt I had something to offer.

The testers will be announced this Friday so you still have time to sign up for this. I cant promise you will be selected but I can promise you wont be selected if you dont sign up. So keep the signups coming.

bumping Forum Testing Mod Kmac's quote here! Testers will be announced tomorrow so get your sign ups in!

bumping Forum Testing Mod Kmac's quote here! Testers will be announced tomorrow so get your sign ups in!
NIce bump Dean0. I saw this driver in person today and it is great looking in person, love the flat black of the crown of this driver and the stock shaft was great looking. Looking forward to this testing.

Can not wait to see who is selected!!! Such a great opportunity!

a local place near me does the nFlight fittings. It would be cool to go through with this driver.

NIce bump Dean0. I saw this driver in person today and it is great looking in person, love the flat black of the crown of this driver and the stock shaft was great looking. Looking forward to this testing.

This color choice is so $$$$ to me. I freaking love it.

I loved the flat black of the I20, so I'm sure this is a stealth stunner as well.

this driver is very deserving of a darth vader headcover...

Back