THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

I think anyone who wins the putting contest (if there is one) should give the prize to the person who travelled the farthest to get there.

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

I think anyone who wins the putting contest (if there is one) should give the prize to the person who travelled the farthest to get there.

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

I already have putters. But thanks.

I do like that guy. He fits in my pocket

Plus Happy Meals are cheap. I bet some of the places even let kids eat free in AC.

Ya know, I seem to believe that Dean and I have said from the beginning to take his lil happy a$$ to AC and we can do THIS THING once and for all. Deano, I think he is ducking us as usual.

You guys planning on chopping me up and.tossing me off the pier? I'm a little frightened

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

You guys planning on chopping me up and.tossing me off the pier? I'm a little frightened

I would need a tiny scalpel.
And why would we need to chop you up when I could just put you in a shoe box?

I think more ducking is going on. Deano, he just isnt going to show.

$181 sounds tempting. Make it happen. You won't have to worry about missing the Dallas game on Sunday because they play that weds. Done deal!

Need to figure out what kind of excuse needs to happen in Jersey

You were intimidated by Bucks sleeve.

JB I don't even know why we are trying. We know it's not happening

Very simple.

"Honey, remember when I finally got that one win out of 7 tries against JB? Well its time to pay the piper and I am about to get my comeuppance".

You were distracted by my rainbow shorts.

Chunky fly into Baltimore, I will gladly drive you up!

Chunky take Perry up on his offer. You can talk i20s the entire drive.

And if you dont like Baltimore you can fly into Philly and hook up with Buckjob and Frank. Options chunky. You have them.

Dudes plane tickets leave a trace. I'm thinking more like helping a friend build a shed or something

Dudes plane tickets leave a trace. I'm thinking more like helping a friend build a shed or something

I work for the government, what plane tickets?

Give yorkem cash. He buys ticket. No Amish barn raising needed.

Chunky just tell the wife it's for the Morgan Cup.

Chunky just tell the wife it's for the Morgan Cup.

I have a feeling I will need to use that one later.

LOL @ Amish barn raising. Final leg of the MC chunky. After this its finally done. Till next year.

chunky don't be scared cause i have sleeves. i'll even give you a ride if you fly in around the time Frank is coming friday.

Chunky. Today is the day you finalize your plans for Atlantic City

G4L and i were talking last night and came up with a pretty cool thing that might happen for saturdays round.

G4L and i were talking last night and came up with a pretty cool thing that might happen for saturdays round.

The question is, while you guys think its cool. Will anybody else? Im not sure...hehe

Back