THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

Are you allowed in said contest? Lol

I'm not since I'm running it. Lol I may have some pull for Sundays round. Sunday's rounds also if you need to leave early due to flights and what not please post that in here also so we can make your tee time accordingly. Frank I already got you bud!

I want to play with JB.

I certainly hope we get enough to fill a foursome. I like quiet walks on the beach, a good glass of wine and my cart partner and I can share laughs and joyous occasions. Other than that I bring little to the table outside of never playing slow.

I would play with JB.. Might have to join the club... Lol...

I'll play! I play from the whites, so if that's an issue, I understand!

I certainly hope we get enough to fill a foursome. I like quiet walks on the beach, a good glass of wine and my cart partner and I can share laughs and joyous occasions. Other than that I bring little to the table outside of never playing slow.

You could have wrote hi I'm JB and I don't play slow! And had me hooked.

While I would hope you would join anyway and be a part of a lot of what THP is bringing, I understand its not for everybody. However the Albatross Club members are the reason we can take this trip to Atlantic City and I think its only fair to give back to them in the form of freebies and contests.

You could have wrote hi I'm JB and I don't play slow! And had me hooked.

Some would say I play rather quickly. :D
But I enjoy every minute of it and I hope my playing partners over the years feel the same way.

Some would say I play rather quickly. :D
But I enjoy every minute of it and I hope my playing partners over the years feel the same way.

It's always fun teeing it up with JB. Pace of play is never an issue for me.

Have you seen the THP Tour hats they're giving out? That's worth the price of admission alone to me. they are sweet! And just a chance to play a round with JB, well, its hard to even put a price on that.

It's always fun teeing it up with JB. Pace of play is never an issue for me.

Yea, I think if I played with JB, there may be a new world record set!

Have you seen the THP Tour hats they're giving out? That's worth the price of admission alone to me. they are sweet! And just a chance to play a round with JB, well, its hard to even put a price on that.

Is that above and beyond the Albatross hat for signing up?

Also I'll put my name in the hat in to play with JB. Just so he has a face behind the name that is always giving him a hard time.

Is that above and beyond the Albatross hat for signing up?

Also I'll put my name in the hat in to play with JB. Just so he has a face behind the name that is always giving him a hard time.

Yes, it is. There are hats to choose from for all Albatross Club members on the tour van when you attend a stop. And they are sweet!

Yes, it is. There are hats to choose from for all Albatross Club members on the tour van when you attend a stop. And they are sweet!

That's cool. So maybe if Snypa13 signs up after all the albatross hats are given away he could get two at the tour van stop. Hint Hint wink wink Snypa13 ie Dustin or in the words of Sharkwrestler Justin LOL!

Do we even have enough for a foursome yet Buck? Talk about unloved...:act-up:

Im always down for getting done with my round early. Playing golf with JB isn too bad either :alien:

Do I get to put my vote in for golfing with GG and Mrs G4L?

Im always down for getting done with my round early. Playing golf with JB isn too bad either :alien:

Just think, as all these suckers are still playing, we will be in the Tour Van having a cold one and watching TV.

Thats a lot of estrogen. :D

Man up and play with JB. You can take him. I mean you both use the same loft on your driver hehe

Just think, as all these suckers are still playing, we will be in the Tour Van having a cold one and watching TV.

Thats a lot of estrogen. :D

First part sounds great, 2nd part eh

Do we even have enough for a foursome yet Buck? Talk about unloved...:act-up:

I dunno but it is very telling that your wife hasn't asked to play with you yet! Maybe it's good I can't enter!

I dunno but it is very telling that your wife hasn't asked to play with you yet! Maybe it's good I can't enter!

She knows better. These noobs dont have a club how bad it is playing with me. Im miserable, never fun, slow play everybody and have contagious shanks.

She knows better. These noobs dont have a club how bad it is playing with me. Im miserable, never fun, slow play everybody and have contagious shanks.

but at least you don't have a swing like Cookies:alien:

but at least you don't have a swing like Cookies:alien:

Damn you Dean - I am safe nowhere!

If I was going to be there, I would play with JB. His quickness and my slowness would offset each other nicely. :angel:

That's why she's the brains of the operation.

I'll play with JB. I'm not a slow player but I take a couple of extra shots at time to get to the hole.

Back