THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

Like my secret service agent friend says - "Wheels up, rings off"

It's going to be a great weekend in AC.

...kidding of course.

you shunned me dude. I'm hurt hehe

haha damn. I might be sleeping in the car it seems. I better bring the VW because hot chicks drive... wait.

So what's too early to show up on Saturday? Lol I'll be driving up and was thinking I'd be there between 8-9 depending on traffic.

Also what's better to take into AC? Route 40 or the AC expressway?

haha damn. I might be sleeping in the car it seems. I better bring the VW because hot chicks drive... wait.

Who'se that creepy guy sleeping in the jetta?

So it looks like Im being kicked out for Bucks putters. Ddec did I tell you how awesome you are today yet?? :beauty:
You have to remember you are kissing up to the wrong person in that hotel room.

You can sleep on the tour van, we are in a hotel for the weekend. We can put the generator on and you can sleep in the hotel parking lot.

You can sleep on the tour van, we are in a hotel for the weekend. We can put the generator on and you can sleep in the hotel parking lot.
Well Kmac you will have a bigger tv then the one in the hotel.

You have to remember you are kissing up to the wrong person in that hotel room.

Dang I never learn do I? Always kiss up to the boss not the worker haha

I suddenly have the urge to leave without her. But if I did that GG and Mrs G4l would beat me up

I suddenly have the urge to leave without her. But if I did that GG and Mrs G4l would beat me up

I wouldn't mess with Lee or Morgan!

I've made the AC golf trip on Saturday mornings several times and usually just go Rt 40. A few small towns to head through but usually not much of a problem. Lots of jersey diners along the way. I normally would leave home at 6am and be over there before 8 -if I do not stop.

Depending on how late you head home, AC expressway might be easier (less critters crossing the road after dark). But it is a pain to get from the AC expressway to 295 south.

(
So what's too early to show up on Saturday? Lol I'll be driving up and was thinking I'd be there between 8-9 depending on traffic.

i just booked our quality inns and suites in galloway off east white horse pike for $67/night...

Thanks Gio - just booked it! Somewhere along the line, a drink is on me!

I'll be getting there around 7 Saturday morning.

I've made the AC golf trip on Saturday mornings several times and usually just go Rt 40. A few small towns to head through but usually not much of a problem. Lots of jersey diners along the way. I normally would leave home at 6am and be over there before 8 -if I do not stop.

Depending on how late you head home, AC expressway might be easier (less critters crossing the road after dark). But it is a pain to get from the AC expressway to 295 south.

(

Thanks man. I know back in April I took 40 and it felt like it took forever compared to an expressway(I'm assuming tolls are on it?)

I'll have an available couch for Friday night if you need it!

Just a heads up if you never played along the Bay at the Jersey Shore that the horse flies can be brutal in the summer if its not windy, so you might want to think about packing/wearing pants. I learned my lesson when I played Galloway a few summers back (which is right down the road from Seaview)!

AC expressway is a toll road - not sure of the rate for the entire trip. Bad enough $4 to get back across the DE memorial.

Just a heads up if you never played along the Bay at the Jersey Shore that the horse flies can be brutal in the summer if its not windy, so you might want to think about packing/wearing pants. I learned my lesson when I played Galloway a few summers back (which is right down the road from Seaview)!

They sell cactus juice at the course which helps with them and they shouldn't be that bad this time of year. We spoke with the greens keeper when we played there earlier in the summer.

Thanks man. I know back in April I took 40 and it felt like it took forever compared to an expressway(I'm assuming tolls are on it?)

I would looking into taking I295 to Rt 322 to the AC expressway if you don't want to take 40. The AC expressway does have tolls. Routes 54 and 50 (which intersect with Rt 40) also can get you on the Expressway. You could also take I-295 and do the loop to get on to the AC Expressway South to avoid the Sticks of Southern NJ.

It says online its 3.75 for the whole trip so I think I'll just do that! Lol

They sell cactus juice at the course which helps with them and they shouldn't be that bad this time of year. We spoke with the greens keeper when we played there earlier in the summer.

The flies were brutal last weekend in Cape May/Wildwood. They chased my father-in-law off the beach while fishing all weekend and nearly chased us off the boardwalk at 7PM at night

Look at Buckjob ignoring me. I'll bring my Queen B for you... :beauty:

The flies were brutal last weekend in Cape May/Wildwood. They chased my father-in-law off the beach while fishing all weekend and nearly chased us off the boardwalk at 7PM at night

That sucks. Hoping the weather changes that for the weekend. We had NO issues at all on the Pine course. The bay was a different story.

Look at Buckjob ignoring me. I'll bring my Queen B for you... :beauty:

Please! I sent you a text. And queen bee is fine you'll be short on putts all weekend! Lol

Back