THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

We have some pretty cool stuff lined up for our Albatross Club Members coming to this event.

Lamkin Grips & THP Tour Van Hat & Bridgestone Balls for the free SWAG.
A cool putting contest with a SeeMore Putter as the prize.
The Smooth Challenge shaft testing.
And perhaps a surprise or two, we have not decided as of yet.

the smooth challenge is something I'm really looking forward to. Hoping I take home that SeeMore after coming oh so close at the 2010 outing.

Mrs. G4L (i see you lurking), how many women are going to be coming along ? (my darling dearest would like to know)...

Mrs. G4L (i see you lurking), how many women are going to be coming along ? (my darling dearest would like to know)...

2nd 4 some on Saturday is all the women of THP!

2nd 4 some on Saturday is all the women of THP!

well chrissy isn't going to be playing...but riding...what's the protocol? lol

I took my friends advice and I am now officially a member of the albatross club! Really excited to be a part of THP and can't wait to meet everyone Saturday.

And you mean ones that were not paid for... :bulgy-eyes:

well chrissy isn't going to be playing...but riding...what's the protocol? lol

Hanks is doing the same she can ride with HANKS!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO :alien:

I took my friends advice and I am now officially a member of the albatross club! Really excited to be a part of THP and can't wait to meet everyone Saturday.

Awesome! well worth it and its what makes the Tour Stops possible! plus who doesn't want free swag and a chance to win a SeeMore.
And you mean ones that were not paid for... :bulgy-eyes:

only if i win big saturday night.

Hanks, i'll take a guinness and she'll have a mich ultra with lime. thanks meng!

We all may need to have a serious talk about what makes it to the "recap" thread. :alien:

That's a good move and I know it's appreciated by JB and GG. Now you'll get some THP swag this weekend too

Good to hear! It's worth the $. Especially after seeing what is coming out of the Tour Van.

Awesome! well worth it and its what makes the Tour Stops possible! plus who doesn't want free swag and a chance to win a SeeMore.

Buck doesn't pay for ladies. The Ladies pay him. Longknocker rules.

We all may need to have a serious talk about what makes it to the "recap" thread. :alien:

What happens wherever it happens stays there. Something like that

THank you for that. It means the world to us and is the reason we are able to make these trips.

wonder how many pics will be taken that won't be able to be uploaded to the site?

Looking forward to teeing it up with you Tommy (I believe we are in the same 4some!)

wonder how many pics will be taken that won't be able to be uploaded to the site?

Buck I'm going to have a club bag and probably just a small carry on suitcase, is that cool?

Hopefully a lot. I need some good materiel on some of you.

absolutely. we can talk about the first thing that pops up

Whose with me in playing a single deck blackjack game?

Whose with me in playing a single deck blackjack game?

Sorry dude, I will be playing Craps. And I believe you said you prefer the craps to a bj or something along those lines just a bit earlier.

I suddenly have the urge to leave without her. But if I did that GG and Mrs G4l would beat me up

I wouldn't mess with Lee or Morgan!

~ TRUE! :stickbeat:

JB and I got chased by some horse flies this morning when walking the dogs. Those suckers don't give up. I was ready to give them the one-two piece.
~Oh my gosh!!! HAHAHA!!!! I just snarfed my ice water!!! LOL!!

~ Sorry, I was lurking.... but only because there was like a thousand new pages since last time!!! This thread is blowing up! I know your question was already answered, I just didn't want to be rude. Hanks would be a fun cart partner for anyone. No need to worry, he's ALLLLLL talk. :wink:

Back