THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another teaser. Through the front 9, this is appearing to be the hardest green, this is hole #6:

20120910_192416.jpg

Lots of slope, multiple undulations and crests.

Dan

dleavitt what you are doing is unbelievably awesome. I think everybody here can't thank you enough.

I am absolutely willing to share that book with the other members of my group, however after the round I am keeping that thing as a nice keepsake of the outing. very very cool what you're doing man

dleavitt what you are doing is unbelievably awesome. I think everybody here can't thank you enough.

I am absolutely willing to share that book with the other members of my group, however after the round I am keeping that thing as a nice keepsake of the outing. very very cool what you're doing man

to save you some work I have no problem sharing with others in my group(s) but i would like to take it as a keepsake as well.

Maybe Hawk should redo the pairings so we can have one book per group..LOL

Well me and my girlfriend of 3 years broke up tonight. Her parents house is where I was going to stay because I could bring my dog and it wouldn't cost me anything. My appearance is now in limbo, and hopefully I will be able to let you know soon what will happen, but its not looking good guys. I will be more heartbroken than I already am if I can't make it, and know I am trying my damnedest to make it happen.

Well me and my girlfriend of 3 years broke up tonight. Her parents house is where I was going to stay because I could bring my dog and it wouldn't cost me anything. My appearance is now in limbo, and hopefully I will be able to let you know soon what will happen, but its not looking good guys. I will be more heartbroken than I already am if I can't make it, and know I am trying my damnedest to make it happen.

Sorry to hear that. I hope it works out that you can make it for at least one day.

Dude you can shack with me and duey I am sure. I will sleep on the floor if I have to. You seem like a good guy and I was excited to meet you. Otherwise I am sorry to hear that.

Dude you can shack with me and duey I am sure. I will sleep on the floor if I have to. You seem like a good guy and I was excited to meet you. Otherwise I am sorry to hear that.

I will sleep on the floor if I come. I just have to figure out the pup. This is a great place and a great community I just can hardly even type right now I am a freaking mess

I will sleep on the floor if I come. I just have to figure out the pup. This is a great place and a great community I just can hardly even type right now I am a freaking mess
I understand dude. Handle your personal stuff. Just know you will have somewhere to stay if you come. The dog I can't help with =(

I understand dude. Handle your personal stuff. Just know you will have somewhere to stay if you come. The dog I can't help with =(

Haha I may just buy one of my roommates some beer or something to take care of her. We will see

I just checked and the hotel is pet friendly.. the dog can stay at the hotel. Not sure what can be done during the rounds.. that part would be the challenge.

Dude that sucks....and I know how you feel...just happened to me recently...Where's Buckjob....he can chime in too...it sucks, but you need to head up...we will all take turns sleeping on floors or whatever we need to do....Like Jrod said we can't help with the pooch...but get the roomie to help and and come have some fun...it will help...I promise!

So sorry to hear that man. I know words don't really help much at this time, but you know your whole THP family is here for you. I think I speak for all of us, PM us if you need to talk. I really hope you can make it, especially since we're supposed to be teeing it up. I'm sure there's something that can be done for the pup, and as others have said, there's plenty of people willing to let you crash with them.

Dan

I just checked and the hotel is pet friendly.. the dog can stay at the hotel. Not sure what can be done during the rounds.. that part would be the challenge.

I am not leaving her in a hotel room haha! Thanks for the offer, but I will find someone to watch her or I won't be attending. Hopefully one of my roommates will step up!

I wonder what JB and GG are doing with Duke and Ellie while on the course? Maybe they need a play-mate :confused2:

Dan

I wonder what JB and GG are doing with Duke and Ellie while on the course? Maybe they need a play-mate :confused2:

Dan

Haha once again I am not going to put anyone out more than I already will be, thanks for the offers guys but I will find somewhere for her to go or just have to miss this unfortunately. It is hard to even think about this weekend with all the crap on my mind but I am going to work on it

I am not leaving her in a hotel room haha! Thanks for the offer, but I will find someone to watch her or I won't be attending. Hopefully one of my roommates will step up!

I would agree... heck for Sunday she can be in the group with Duey, TBT and myself. She is probably as good a golfer as I am and I bet she is better to look at than Duey or TBT...LOL

Ya really goin to the dogs now. WR. lmao

They made it apparent that there wasn't going to be other dogs associated with theirs. Hopefully your roommate can cover you bro

It was never going to be an option. I will find someone to cover them hopefully. I am not putting anyone out due to my misfortune. I really need this weekend, so hopefully I can make it happen

They made it apparent that there wasn't going to be other dogs associated with theirs. Hopefully your roommate can cover you bro

Gotcha...was just a fleeting thought that ran through my mind. Had no backing to it or anything like that.

Dan

I don't want to talk out of line or anything....I already told Hawk so he could alter groups if he needed to....but due to some personal issues, Steele is not going to be making the trip with me......I will still be there and bringing the newest THP staff member Jman with me, but unfortunately Steele can't make the trip.

Like I said I don't want to talk about his situation, but I wanted to let you guys know what was happening.

Sorry to hear about that, yet agree with a few posts and you....you need this weekend more now probably. Easy to say coming from the outside, but bros b4....never mind. Wonder if there is a doggy day care close by for an hourly rate?

LtEvO TaPpEd

Well fellas I just confirmed it with Hawk and Bulldog and there is a little switchup for Sunday.

My buddy Patrick (he lives in Des Moines) is meeting us Sunday for the round and he is jumping in with me, Nate, and Fairband. Bulldog is moving down a group to tee it up with Smallville and those boys.

Its party time Smalls. :blob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back