Adidas 'Style on a Budget' Giveaway

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The Hackers Paradise is at it again and we have another new contest for everyone to enjoy. As many of you know, we are all about style and fashion here at THP and we were so excited to do an article called 'Style on a Budget'. The wonderful people at adidas Golf has offered the great readers of THP a chance to win the outfit discussed in our review. The complete outfit will consist of shorts, a polo, shoes, a visor, and a belt in the winning persons personal size.

Thanks to adidas Golf one lucky winner will receive a brand new outfit from head to toe. Here are the rules to enter:

1. Your entry will be ONE sentence to showcase your thoughts about adidas Golf, their apparel and/or golf.

2. Your sentence MUST include each one of these words. The words can be used in any order.
- Three
- Bar
- Budget
- Golf

3. All submissions must be PM'd to me or emailed to [email protected] or [email protected].

4. This contest will be open to everybody that would like to participate including forum and non-forum members. This is also open to men who might have a lady in their life who would like to win a brand new outfit.

5. The top 5 submissions, as chosen by a panel of judges including those at adidas Golf, will be posted on the forum and the readers will vote on a winner.

6. Submissions will be accepted up until Monday, 6-01-09 at 11:59pm EST. One entry per person.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email us or ask in this thread. Good luck and I hope everyone has a great time with this :clapp: You can see some pictures below of this great ensemble....

The Shorts
533823582_C4EDB-L.jpg

The Polo
533823615_6u5qk-L.jpg

The Shoes
533823844_xddPj-L.jpg

The Visor
533823762_BKESa-L.jpg

The Belt
533823713_xMw6d-L.jpg

*Disclaimer* Items can change based on adidas Golf availability.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, anybody can enter it.

• Admin
Is this one for the women only GG?

No this is open to everyone. We encourage everyone to enter. If you are a guy who has a lady in their life who would love to win a new outfit then please enter, the more entries the better....that just means more contests in the future :clapp:

Gotta get busy thinking--I love those shoes!

me too!!! I LOVE those shoes. I have been extremely impressed with adidas shoes recently.

Or you could enter and give it to me if you win! You know you want to. :in-love:

(God--given that you are six years older than my son, this is really really sick. And not in a good way.)

Or you could enter and give it to me if you win! You know you want to. :in-love:

(God--given that you are six years older than my son, this is really really sick. And not in a good way.)

I saw that you quoted me in this post but I think you meant Dent? I think if I am only 6 years older then your son JB is in a lot of legal trouble haha.

I saw that you quoted me in this post but I think you meant Dent? I think if I am only 6 years older then your son JB is in a lot of legal trouble haha.

My bad--glad you knew what I meant.

But hey, if your folks had given their consent. Or if he'd married you in West Virginia...

My bad--glad you knew what I meant.

But hey, if your folks had given their consent. Or if he'd married you in West Virginia...

LOL I like that he is older but I don't know about THAT much older....

I have always said age is just a number but if he was old enough to be my dad that would just be weird, IMO.

I am in! Adidas is one of my favorite companies for any sport so I am really excited about this one.

Some great entries coming in. Keep them coming.

Well, alright, I'll come up with something. I'm going to look ridiculous in those shorts though.

This one is running for a few more days, get those entries in soon.

Winning entry just sent!

You better cash it quick! LOL

Only a couple of days left on this one guys and gals.

Back