The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody can understand Newfy's and you east coasters do have a pretty strong accent. I do love Halifax though.

After visiting St.John's numerous times and being best friends with a couple of them, you catch on to most of it. Though some of it still boggles my mind.

The dog and I are outside Waiting for the shuttle to fly over, it stopped in the next town to refuel at the airfield on base

I do? I think as far as Canadian Accents go mine is pretty tame. You want somebody from the prairies or the East coast but I'd go on skype and drop Canadian knowledge for Oklahoma kids. I'd probably swear at some point just keep that in mind.

Ha! Its my elective class full of seniors and after telling them of your flowing locks and absolute style they asked if we could do a skype session. I'd fear for you more than them, crazy arse Oklahoma kids.

Ha! Its my elective class full of seniors and after telling them of your flowing locks and absolute style they asked if we could do a skype session. I'd fear for you more than them, crazy arse Oklahoma kids.

That could get you some big points with the admins. Using technology to reach out to other countries. Nice.

That could get you some big points with the admins. Using technology to reach out to other countries. Nice.

Eh, my admins love me to death. As long as I don't choke someone, I'm pretty set...and better yet...left the heck alone.

Eh, my admins love me to death. As long as I don't choke someone, I'm pretty set...and better yet...left the heck alone.

That is my main goal. Just let me teach and do my thing.

That is my main goal. Just let me teach and do my thing.

I'm there and honestly that is the only reason I didn't get out this year. I hate our system with an unbridled passion, but I'm non-tested and allowed to teach my way and at my pace. Otherwise, I'd be working at a pro-shop or something.

I'm there and honestly that is the only reason I didn't get out this year. I hate our system with an unbridled passion, but I'm non-tested and allowed to teach my way and at my pace. Otherwise, I'd be working at a pro-shop or something.

Non-tested would be sweet. I am EOC tested on everything and I teach Marketing subjects. Crazy.

Just saw the shuttle fly over the city, it was really awesome

Just saw the shuttle fly over the city, it was really awesome

That's cool dude, Grand Cypress was tweeting pics from guest yesterday.

In my Pro Mental Coach reviews, is it annoying when I make the font bigger? I mean in normal conversations and such, its annoying. But I feel with the screenshots I need to make it bigger so it doesnt get skimmed past... Thoughts?

In my Pro Mental Coach reviews, is it annoying when I make the font bigger? I mean in normal conversations and such, its annoying. But I feel with the screenshots I need to make it bigger so it doesnt get skimmed past... Thoughts?

Get a mac. . .just kidding, I maybe just post the pictures much larger or something, that's kind of hard unless the program has a font control button

Im on a mac. Im referring to adjusting the size of the THP font in the text box to fit better with the pictures. The screenshots come out and get readjusted right away..
Get a mac. . .just kidding, I maybe just post the pictures much larger or something, that's kind of hard unless the program has a font control button

I didn't find the larger font annoying.

I don't think it's annoying, Thainer. I thought it was very well done.

Im on a mac. Im referring to adjusting the size of the THP font in the text box to fit better with the pictures. The screenshots come out and get readjusted right away..

I think it looked fine, I understand what you mean about the normal conversation and begin annoying though

It's fine dude, as long as its not in some annoying color.

Thanks guys!!!

for sure, it was nicely done, if you want to caption your pictures you can always make it bold or use a different font size, but it looked good with your review

Haha just looking at my measly photobucket account and realized I miss my subs I had in my truck for a few months. I should sell them
Pickup219.jpg

Of course the one day I took pictures it was snowing.

Haha just looking at my measly photobucket account and realized I miss my subs I had in my truck for a few months. I should sell them
Pickup219.jpg

Of course the one day I took pictures it was snowing.
I bet you and Jake could cruise around Sioux Falls blasting some wicked Coolio out of those things!

I bet you and Jake could cruise around Sioux Falls blasting some wicked Coolio out of those things!
Yeah.. That's funny! You guys could even throw in some Vanilla Ice and really be cool.

Vanilla ice is all I needed! White boy city. I decided to grow up when I moved and took them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back