The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SKOL Vikings! What an upset over San Fran.

Why did Hill throw that TD? Is Stafford hurt again?

The Dolphins-Jets game is going to be the first game in NFL history to go to overtime and never get shown on NFL Redzone. What a boring game overall.

I dunno, the Bucs and Cowboys game looked brutal to watch too.

The Dolphins and Jets are 2 terrible football teams.

Shocked that Detroit goes for it on 4th & 1 instead of taking the easy FG for the tie in OT. Bad snap to backup QB and they lose the game.

Michael Vick SUCKS.

Friggin moron is gonna set the season record for turnovers.

Same ol same ol Lions.
Would not expect anything different.

Michael Vick SUCKS.

Friggin moron is gonna set the season record for turnovers.

And JB is licking his chops right now, hehehe.

Why is he not getting hurt like always. The eagles would be so much better off with Foles under center.

I hope Morgan is not driving the tour van right now. I know she is probably screaming with the way Miami played today and now another missed FG.

Dolphins just missed a FG that would have won the game. Their kicker has missed 2 FGs today. This terrible game continues. Now the Jets have the ball in field goal territory after a long pass to Santonio Holmes.

On the other hand, I guess Arizona is legit, right?

Dolphins just missed a FG that would have won the game. Their kicker has missed 2 FGs today. This terrible game continues. Now the Jets have the ball in field goal territory after a long pass to Santonio Holmes.

On the other hand, I guess Arizona is legit, right?

Not sure about that, they are playing the Eagles today so that is not a good barometer. Right JRod?

Jets attempt a FG for the win....BLOCKED!!! But the refs whistle the play dead just after the snap....Dolphins coach called a timeout. Huge break for the Jets.

Of course the Jets hit the second attempt for the win. FML.

Lets go Texans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back