The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.. We have those things all over here.. I'm not a fan.

It's crazy, I haven't seen one this entire summer but late september early october is their breeding season so I always find at least one every morning dead on the side of the road, this is the first live one I've seen in a while. I don't know why but snakes scare me so badly. We had a 7 foot bull snake try to get into our garage one evening. they aren't poisonous and usually kill rattlers anyways but this one was huge!

Dude I kill like 8 or 10 a year!!! I'm outside a lot but still that's a lot of snakes. I usually don't kill the bull snakes for the reason you stated. A rattle snake bit my little girls pony and it cost me 2 grand in vet bills.. Damn snakes

I would have filled my drawers if I saw a rattler. No thank I don't know how you guy's step outside knowing they are waiting. Glad your dog is safe.

I would have filled my drawers if I saw a rattler. No thank I don't know how you guy's step outside knowing they are waiting. Glad your dog is safe.
I almost stepped on one this spring. One more step and i would have got it it! I did like this ninja jump sideways judo kick. It was gracefull.

I've never seen one. Even spending time in Arizona and playing 30+ rounds of desert golf, never seen one.

Dude I kill like 8 or 10 a year!!! I'm outside a lot but still that's a lot of snakes. I usually don't kill the bull snakes for the reason you stated. A rattle snake bit my little girls pony and it cost me 2 grand in vet bills.. Damn snakes

Yeah dude, We gave the dog the Rattlesnake potion last year but most of this summer he was in houston with my brother so we didn't get him vaccinated this time so I freaked out

Thanks man, yeah I hate thinking about it sometimes but it's worse when the sun is setting and they come out to soak in the little sun that's left, heck my dad almost stepped into a small snake last month and the snake bit into the white plastic of the converse shoe he was wearing, I'll see if I can find a picture of the shoe! I hate snakes because they creep me out, now the craziest thing I ever saw when I was younger was a bull snake that had greedily engulfed another snake and choked to death so they both died it was gross

The closest I ever saw, poisonous wise, were cottonmouth's in Houston when I used to live there. Those things get big!

They're more afraid of you than you are of them.

Supposedly.

Kevin

Then they're effing terrified.

Nothing is more afraid than a spider in my presence. Or a shark. But I guess i'm not so sure that a shark is more afraid of me than I am of it.

Kevin

Nothing is more afraid than a spider in my presence. Or a shark. But I guess i'm not so sure that a shark is more afraid of me than I am of it.

Kevin

The shark is probably scared of the snake coming from the back of your britches.

Everything hates snakes. I bet snakes have a high suicide rate as a result. Look at how many are dead in the roads.

Then they're effing terrified.
Too funny!

Kevin
You probably don't need to worry too much about the shark, haha.

Yeah dude, We gave the dog the Rattlesnake potion last year but most of this summer he was in houston with my brother so we didn't get him vaccinated this time so I freaked out

Thanks man, yeah I hate thinking about it sometimes but it's worse when the sun is setting and they come out to soak in the little sun that's left, heck my dad almost stepped into a small snake last month and the snake bit into the white plastic of the converse shoe he was wearing, I'll see if I can find a picture of the shoe! I hate snakes because they creep me out, now the craziest thing I ever saw when I was younger was a bull snake that had greedily engulfed another snake and choked to death so they both died it was gross

In my eyes thats a win win.
The creepiest thing for me and snakes is when I was dating a girl in my early 20's and she had a seven foot Boa and at night she left it out of it's cage that thing would curl up between us while we slept I would freak out when I saw it's huge head an inch away from mine when I woke up. Would have made a nice belt.

Um no. No matter how good the --- was that ain't happening.

I don't mind snakes. They're pretty cool creatures. Being a snake would be fun, I think.

Um no. No matter how good the --- was that ain't happening.

Exactly. People that think snakes are pets are, well, wrong.

Kevin

In my eyes thats a win win.
The creepiest thing for me and snakes is when I was dating a girl in my early 20's and she had a seven foot Boa and at night she left it out of it's cage that thing would curl up between us while we slept I would freak out when I saw it's huge head an inch away from mine when I woke up. Would have made a nice belt.

wow that's insane! SW is right haha I would stay 50 feet from that snake at all times it's scary haha

I don't mind snakes. They're pretty cool creatures. Being a snake would be fun, I think.

Oh they are cool.... behind glass!!! not when your out walking your dog!!! I don't think it would be that fun you would have to dodge tires and shovels and couldn't golf that's never good.

Okay is it just me or is the girl in the new Burger King chicken wrap commercial hideous? She has these nasty horse lips and I can't understand how anyone at BK can think that she's attractive enough to sell their new gimmick. Makes me want to change the channel as much as the "Money" guy on the overspin putter commercial. I could never order that wrap just thinking about that commercial, not that I would order a wrap at BK anyway. She looks like a dude in drag, not a hot 20something. Okay, rant over for now.

Okay is it just me or is the girl in the new Burger King chicken wrap commercial hideous? She has these nasty horse lips and I can't understand how anyone at BK can think that she's attractive enough to sell their new gimmick. Makes me want to change the channel as much as the "Money" guy on the overspin putter commercial. I could never order that wrap just thinking about that commercial, not that I would order a wrap at BK anyway. She looks like a dude in drag, not a hot 20something. Okay, rant over for now.

this lady?

0.jpg

Maybe it's the CEO's daughter and no one had the stones to say anything.
Looking at the calender and the weather I may only have two or three more rounds of golf this season.

Maybe it's the CEO's daughter and no one had the stones to say anything.
Looking at the calender and the weather I may only have two or three more rounds of golf this season.

that's crazy, is it snowing already lol.

The lady wasn't that bad, but those lips looked mighty fake if you ask me

Holy crap 40* low all week? that's crazy we're still at like 70* that sucks man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back