Not open for further replies.

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Almost got hit in the head today with a ball. That wasn't fun.

I was going to play golf drove to the course and realized my clubs were still in my roomates car

I was going to play golf drove to the course and realized my clubs were still in my roomates car

That's no fun. I've done the same thing.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I've done similar, got to the course, paid, got my cart to the car...and there was no putter.

How the crap does that happen with me of all people? Seriously. I putted with a 4w.

I've done similar, got to the course, paid, got my cart to the car...and there was no putter.

How the crap does that happen with me of all people? Seriously. I putted with a 4w.

How does Jman get to the course with no putter? That just doesnt make any sense at all to me. I dont understand. I have 2 drivers in my car and 2 putters. And Ive learned to always keep a pair of golf shoes in the trunk. I learned that one the hard way.

Can we rant about having to rant in a new thread? :bulgy-eyes:

:bananadance:

I was wondering when these would get nuked. They got big.

My electric company is too lazy to pull into my driveway to read my meter so instead of 2 bills for $150, my bill last month was for $110 and this month it is a little under $300!!! UGHHHHHH

I am shocked hehe, I figured you had to have 20 or so in your trunk

No see more? I'm disappointed in you buddy!

My electric company is too lazy to pull into my meter to read my meter so instead of 2 bills for $150, my bill last month was for $110 and this month it is a little under $300!!! UGHHHHHH

Well, I hope you can pay it. It would be a real rant if you couldn't.

My yard is my rant. Between going to the MC, then all the rain, it was like mowing a jungle over the past two evenings. It was so bad I had to rake the grass clippings. You ever raked .6 acres of grass?

My yard is my rant. Between going to the MC, then all the rain, it was like mowing a jungle over the past two evenings. It was so bad I had to rake the grass clippings. You ever raked .6 acres of grass?

I have not, but I assume it is a lot of work

Not easily my man. Its gonna be tough. With the new baby and having to put my wife on my insurance, I went from $40 a check for insurance to $310 PER CHECK. This blows.

Not easily my man. Its gonna be tough. With the new baby and having to put my wife on my insurance, I went from $40 a check for insurance to $310 PER CHECK. This blows.

You don't have to rant to me about healthcare coverage for kids dude. I know all about it. Sorry about your bad luck.

That would suck. How tall was it?

You don't have to rant to me about healthcare coverage for kids dude. I know all about it. Sorry about your bad luck.

Yeah I know man. Cant wait until my wife goes back to work. She is starting with the state in a few weeks and gets great and much cheaper benefits.

Woke up today with a really sore toe/joint but went golfing anyway..(I'm 58 and really out of shape so I always hurt somewhere)...By the 5th hole I was in a full gout episode...OUCH....Just took of my one shoe, limped around and played through it..Missed my handicap by 1..Golfers are nuts...
Clarification: My Gout episodes aren't near as bad as some people, they just come on real fast...They do hurt a lot tho....

Oh Yeah, the motor on my A/C air handler blew up (11 year old unit) late Friday night..so I just bought an entire new unit but had to wait until Monday to get it installed...ALways at the hottest times of the year...Thank God for the new pool..

Last edited:
Our water/ice broke on our fridge so we had to pay a guy $68 to come look at it for 30 seconds and tell us to go buy a new filter at Lowe's.

Our water/ice broke on our fridge so we had to pay a guy $68 to come look at it for 30 seconds and tell us to go buy a new filter at Lowe's.

Only the icemann could rant about his parents spending money on the fridge. Lol

Like up to my shin tall.

I had a similar experience after my wife and I visiting her family in Slovakia for a month (which was about 3 1/2 weeks too long); I mowed it, looked at it, and said forget that and went to Lowes and bought a grass catcher thing for my mower and drove around "vacuuming" it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back