The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A counter point-Aren't secondaries taught to bat the ball down in hail mary situations as opposed to go for the int? Smack the ball down in this situation and it is a non-issue.
Not trying to defend the call just making a point.

Yeah, they did that in the Titans/Lions game on Sunday and Titus Young caught the DB deflection for a TD to tie with no time left. The DB batted it down pretty hard too. I am not sure there is a right way. There are risks with both strategies.

Marshawn Lynch saw the replay at a steakhouse after the game and someone at his table(maybe him?) openly said..."we didn't win that game"....and no one challenged the statment.
The Packers did not lose that game. It was stolen from them by the lousy officials.

It has been dubbed worst call ever in the NFL.....and I wholeheartedly agree.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--s...of-controversial-final-play-monday-night.html

Excellent.
Ary, on a related note, did you see your Dolphin's cheer leaders in action?

What do you think the answer to that is? :alien:

Packers vs. Saints is going to be pretty interesting this week, 2 desperate teams that were thought to be Super Bowl contenders at the start of the year.

Marshawn Lynch saw the replay at a steakhouse after the game and someone at his table(maybe him?) openly said..."we didn't win that game"....and no one challenged the statment.
The Packers did not lose that game. It was stolen from them by the lousy officials.

It has been dubbed worst call ever in the NFL.....and I wholeheartedly agree.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--s...of-controversial-final-play-monday-night.html

And all Jennings had to do was just knock the ball down instead of trying to catch it. Silly cheesehead

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

That miami Dolphins video might be the single greatest thing I've ever seen.

What do you think the answer to that is? :alien:

Packers vs. Saints is going to be pretty interesting this week, 2 desperate teams that were thought to be Super Bowl contenders at the start of the year.

I thought you had probably seen that. lol
agree on Pack/Saints. Saints must be a mess if my Chiefs beat them in N.O....

That miami Dolphins video might be the single greatest thing I've ever seen.

I tried not to watch it but this comment made me go back and view it. Greatest video ever that doesnt have nudity in it.

I tried not to watch it but this comment made me go back and view it. Greatest video ever that doesnt have nudity in it.
Yep, just wow. I want to go to Miami.

Saw these on twitter:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348617670.547800.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348617678.715178.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348617686.855406.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348617695.500963.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348617703.964534.jpg

Tap Tap Taparoo

Twitter has been great today

Lmao @ intertouchdownception

I need a sure bet pick for this weekend in my suicide league with big money on the line. There are only 47 people out of over 300 something that started. Ravens over the Browns? Or are they in for a letdown against a rival? Cards over the Dolphins? Where is Breezy putting his money?

Ravens

I need a sure bet pick for this weekend in my suicide league with big money on the line. There are only 47 people out of over 300 something that started. Ravens over the Browns? Or are they in for a letdown against a rival? Cards over the Dolphins? Where is Breezy putting his money?

I would say the Ravens are a pretty sure bet, but I got knocked out of my league already

Ravens were my first pick too but then I started thinking the Cards might be a good one too. And that gets them out of the way for me.

Ravens were my first pick too but then I started thinking the Cards might be a good one too. And that gets them out of the way for me.

Who all have you used so far?

Who all have you used so far?

Texans, 49ers and Bears last week. So I got lots of options but the games this week are tough. Lots of not touching that game ones.

I can not believe jerome Simpson was still available. Boom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back