Show your new clubs thread

Awesome Bama.

Well, they finally came. The FedEx man showed up just as I was about to walk out the door from the office last night. My Eidolon's are here:

They also tossed in a dandy new hat, just like this one, except in black:

golfoholics-red-small.jpg

Awesome GB.

I'm so excited about them... They feel good, and swing easy. I didn't have them 20 minutes before I was at the range hitting balls at the chipping green. :D

I'm so excited about them... They feel good, and swing easy. I didn't have them 20 minutes before I was at the range hitting balls at the chipping green. :D

what were you using before??

PING 52°, 60°
Adams 56°

Honestly, the more I used it the more liked the Adams better than either of the PING wedges.

PING 52°, 60°
Adams 56°

Honestly, the more I used it the more liked the Adams better than either of the PING wedges.

I have seen a lot of good things about the eidolons and if you could give your opinion after the break in period, I would really appreciate it as I am looking at those wedges as well...

I'm jealous of those wedges Gummi!

I'm playing with my parents tomorrow, I'll report back in the evening how it goes. I'm feeling pretty good about it right now though!

Just got my R9 3W today....headed to the range in 30 mins... :D

img0038k.jpg

img0040r.jpg

Wow, that looks a lot better than after my neighbor put a sky mark on it Floppy. It was only used for about a month. Congrats and hit em good.

sharpie.jpg

+

img0040r.jpg

=

One happy golfer.

Thanks a lot JB!

Thanks to a little Sharpie work...you can only even SEE the mark when you're right up next to it. Can't see it at all at address.

Awesome Floppy, your going to love that thing.

Went to the range. I only hit driver, 3W, and a few wedge shots -- the grass was in terrible condition, so I didn't even bother with the irons.

Driver...I can't get this down right now. My normal swing now produces a low hook, and when I try to do more of a "slice" swing...well....it slices.

3W. Oh. My. God. I LOVE THIS CLUB. I've never hit a 3W like this in my life. I started with it in the N position...hooked the first two. Put it in the R position (2* open) and EVERY SINGLE SHOT out of the next 30-40 were RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE. If I pushed it a little, it (drawed? drew?) right down the middle. If I pulled it a little, it faded right down the middle. I'm obsessed with this club. Right now, it looks as though this will be the club for me off the tee. I'm only losing about 10 yds off of my driver distance with this thing.

I didn't attempt to hit it off the ground though -- that's never been my "thing". That's what the hybrid is for...hehe

So glad it is working for you Floppy. It is a good one and I love mine.

Purchased a new putter today online that im excited to get...will post a few pics when it arrives.
:banana:

Got a couple new Bigsticks to try yesterday.

1st Cobra L4V 9* Diamana Redboard

IMG_0736Medium.jpg

IMG_0732Medium.jpg

2nd Snake Eyes Viper XTi 9.5* Bassara

IMG_0734Medium.jpg

IMG_0733Medium.jpg

IMG_0738Medium.jpg

I'm really looking forward to trying the L4V, I've read Sooooo much about the thing that I'm licking my chops and hope it lives up to all the reviews.

I played the L4V for almost 6 months and liked it quite a bit. Sound got to me after a while, but the driver is quite good.

I played the L4V for almost 6 months and liked it quite a bit. Sound got to me after a while, but the driver is quite good.

I never noticed the sound of my Cobra until I let my buddy hit it the other day. It must be because all I hear is myself yelling POW.

I've never seen the L4V before, but did like the L5V when I hit it at a Demo Day earlier this year. I thought it was much better than the S9-1.

I've never seen the L4V before, but did like the L5V when I hit it at a Demo Day earlier this year. I thought it was much better than the S9-1.

There are 82 pages of love for it over at GolfWRX.

THere is also 7 million pages of love for Scratch wedges...hehe. Its the bandwagon effect.

I can honestly say I've never really looked at GolfWRX's forums. :confused2:

But if it's anything like the L5V, it can't be bad!

I can honestly say I've never really looked at GolfWRX's forums. :confused2:

But if it's anything like the L5V, it can't be bad!

I have never looked at any besides the lefty's swap. For all of that site'
s shortcomings, the club market there is always thriving.

Back