Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

Dang another tough loss. Poulter played tough all day though.

Seriously. Tappin'.

I thought that was in....wow, Phil.

Wow, what a shot by Phil!

And everyone was laughing at me this morning. In your faces! You can't stop us, you can only hope to contain us.

BOOM!!!!! Rose you beauty!

Holy crap... What a putt from Rose!

You knew rose was going to make that...

Europe making a game of it at the moment. Don't think they played particularly badly over the past couple of days, just the USA giving a masterclass of great golf.

And superb putt by Rose!!!!

Wow. Great birdie by rose. Thought Phil had the chip.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Wow!!! After that putt by Rose you have got to feel that the stars have aligned for a Euro win. All Phil can do is smile.

You gotta love phil. Great sportsmanship.

Jeebus, Justin Rose....wow. But Keegan is back with his buddy, and I hope that Keegan can push Phil on to a victory on 18.

wow what an amazing putt. this is turning out to be an amazing ryder cup.

Classy relation from Phil too!

Justin Rose, frig yeah!

Sent from my HTC One X

And everyone was laughing at me this morning. In your faces! You can't stop us, you can only hope to contain us.

Lol I said it too Breeze! the Merican squad is really overmatched. World #2 might lose it for the US if it comes down to it. I'm disappointed in the US team. They're lacking in something.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

LOL, now that is funny breezy. :thumb:

Bob, chat with me about how awesome we are. These 'Merican's are starting to duck me as they choke this away.

Lol I said it too Breeze! the Merican squad is really overmatched. World #2 might lose it for the US if it comes down to it. I'm disappointed in the US team. They're lacking in something.

Gravitas?

Aren't the singles matches supposed to be our strong suit? Rutroh...

Wow!! Just wow.

Amazing golf going on right now.

These guys are good.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poulter with another great match win and that putt from Rose was just unreal. Cannot wait to see Rose and Phil on 18.

Looks like DJ will get the US their first point today.

Sent from my HTC One X

Thats cause your awesome and really a Euro fan like me. I mean as a Tmex you are really more Euro than 'Merican.
LOL, now that is funny breezy. :thumb:
LOL, this is awesome but I'm having to follow on my laptop till I get on the plane. I think the plane will have tv for me.

Back