Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mizuno Demo Day has been moved AGAIN. It was supposed to be this Saturday, now moved to June 13th.

I'm beginning to think the Golf Gods don't want me to hit the Mizuno MX-200s.

Very possible. It must be their thing. They did that here for 3 straight months.

I'm beginning to think the Golf Gods don't want me to hit the Mizuno MX-200s.

I don't want you to, if you do you'll be posting more pics of them and probably raving about how nice they are. I'm trying to put off buying new irons until next winter so I don't need the temptation.:D

Then you are at the wrong site MO! There is temptation everywhere you look! And then the reviews make you want to go out and buy the new this or the just released that! My wife has locked down my wallet!

Then you are at the wrong site MO! There is temptation everywhere you look! And then the reviews make you want to go out and buy the new this or the just released that! My wife has locked down my wallet!

Every day it's a struggle to be happy with the clubs I have in the bag right now, but I like it.:D

Who is this analyst ESPNU has working the TCU vs. Texas game?!?!?

He sounds like Huggy Bear on helium!!

I loved huggy bear.

I love helium.

[YOUTUBE]dRCCPYM241E[/YOUTUBE]

I loved huggy bear.

TVHB2.jpg

Everything in my house needs to be fixed!

Plus, we looked at our calendar for the next week. Our next unscheduled evening is next Sunday, and that's not even taking into acccount The Kid's baseball schedule. I'm tired just thinking about it.

Argh:at-wits-end:............. can't even play nine holes with my dad!:angry:

i wish i never even picked this silly game up!

I went to the doctor today and they measured me and said I was 5'2". JB insists I am shorter so we got the tape measure out and it said I am only 5'0"....what's up with that?

Maybe you were measured by an NFL doctor!

Or the same people that measure driving average on the internet.

LMAO!! I was so excited when I thought I was really 5'2", then JB burst my bubble.....I am still only 5'0". Well the good news is my lungs are in tip top shape : )

Yeah they are...hehe

My primary vendor is making me nuts! Two days ago, we sent them a Federal Express package with four action items in it. Each was in a separate envelope, numbered 1 of 4, 2 of 4, etc. No way could they miss that there were four items.

Two were acted on yesterday. No word about the other two. Grrr.

And don't even get me going on the latest email migration...

Hard drive crapped out on my desktop. Changed it out and doing a clean install now. :bicker:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back