Looking for a round?

Today is a wash but anyone interested later in the week, Thursday and Friday are looking real nice.

i'm gonna try to play RedTail in Beaverton tomorrow morning (8-9ish?). anybody in the area want to join me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I took out your phone number from your post. Better to have people PM you than to give your phone number out on a public place.

I would still be interested in a round with fellow NC THPer's. It would have to be on Saturday or Sunday. I am an 1 hr and 1/2 from Raleigh, 1 hr from Fayetteville and 1 hour from Wilmington. I do not mind to drive a little ways.

I would still be interested in a round with fellow NC THPer's. It would have to be on Saturday or Sunday. I am an 1 hr and 1/2 from Raleigh, 1 hr from Fayetteville and 1 hour from Wilmington. I do not mind to drive a little ways.

I am interested in playing with fellow NC THPer's too and you are just down the road from me, I usually play on Saturday since football started but if the Steelers aren't on TV then I am good for Sunday too!! where do you usually play?

The greens are almost back to normal after being punched here at the Walker Course, so I'm up for a round just about anytime!

ATLGolfer, I'll send you a PM to set up our round this month.

I'll be in Gatlinburg and the Bryson city area the 20th through the 26th on a fishing trip if anyone wants to hook up and play, I've been itching to play Sequoia

I'll be in Gatlinburg and the Bryson city area the 20th through the 26th on a fishing trip if anyone wants to hook up and play, I've been itching to play Sequoia

Hey I'll be around the Asheville area that week. Once I get my itinerary settled I'll give you a shout.

Hey I'll be around the Asheville area that week. Once I get my itinerary settled I'll give you a shout.

Man that would be awesome playing a round in the mountains with you dude, let me know. I think Wake will be up there too.

I'd love to play a round with you Trout! One day............

I'd love to play a round with you Trout! One day............

That would be fun man, you coming to the outing next year?

Anyone in the Detroit area looking to get a game together, let me know.

That would be fun man, you coming to the outing next year?
99% sure but with 3 kiddos I hold that 1% of doubt just to make sure in case something comes up. I have to be there in order to see Ole Grey and Jersey Nate sport their loudmouth shorts!

Anyone in the Philly area want get a round in on Sunday afternoon let me know.

Sunday afternoon might work Curt. I'm in mt laurel, NJ. Have to take daughter to ballet class though, so I probably couldn't make it until 3. Where and when did you have in mind? Maybe I can get out of it.

Playing the Walker Course in Clemson, SC on Sunday afternoon if anyone wants to join.

I am interested in playing with fellow NC THPer's too and you are just down the road from me, I usually play on Saturday since football started but if the Steelers aren't on TV then I am good for Sunday too!! where do you usually play?

In Clinton, I have 5 courses within a 30 minutes drive. I play at Timberlake, Coharie, Lakewood, Sandy Ridge, Greensbridge and Southern Wayne. I have only played 2 courses in Fayetteville or the Fayetteville area, Puppy Creek and one outside of Hope Mills and do not recall the name! Let me know if you want to get together! Lakewood is in Roseboro and not a bad drive for eathier of us. Could be a meeting place??

Sunday afternoon might work Curt. I'm in mt laurel, NJ. Have to take daughter to ballet class though, so I probably couldn't make it until 3. Where and when did you have in mind? Maybe I can get out of it.

I'm thinking Northampton valley around 12-1pm if the rain holds off.

I wouldn't mine getting together at all in Roseborro since it seems in the middle between us. Google Maps says it will take me an hour to get there but they usually overestimate the time. I live like 5-10 minutes from Puppy Creek and just played there yesterday actually. Just let me know when you want to go, I don't have to go back to work until Tuesday, if you want to get together this weekend, I can't Sunday because it is the wife's birthday and today I plan on going to Whispering Pines CC to play 36 in a little bit just let me know!

I am in central virginia so if anyone within say 2 hours of Charlottesville wants to meet up on a weekend it would be fun.

I wouldn't mine getting together at all in Roseborro since it seems in the middle between us. Google Maps says it will take me an hour to get there but they usually overestimate the time. I live like 5-10 minutes from Puppy Creek and just played there yesterday actually. Just let me know when you want to go, I don't have to go back to work until Tuesday, if you want to get together this weekend, I can't Sunday because it is the wife's birthday and today I plan on going to Whispering Pines CC to play 36 in a little bit just let me know!

Off to see the Wolfpack play football tomorrow!! Let me check the schedule and see what we have going on. The weekdays are out for me because I teach and coach and its 7:00 before I get home.

Off to see the Wolfpack play football tomorrow!! Let me check the schedule and see what we have going on. The weekdays are out for me because I teach and coach and its 7:00 before I get home.

That's cool I completely understand just let me know!!

North Texan looking for a round tomorrow anywhere between Dallas and lower Oklahoma. Give me a shout!

In Clinton, I have 5 courses within a 30 minutes drive. I play at Timberlake, Coharie, Lakewood, Sandy Ridge, Greensbridge and Southern Wayne. I have only played 2 courses in Fayetteville or the Fayetteville area, Puppy Creek and one outside of Hope Mills and do not recall the name! Let me know if you want to get together! Lakewood is in Roseboro and not a bad drive for eathier of us. Could be a meeting place??

Let me know if you guys get together sometime. I'm a member at Lakewood and could meet you guys there to play 18 or 36 some Sat or Sun.

Back