Looking for a round?

Let me know if you guys get together sometime. I'm a member at Lakewood and could meet you guys there to play 18 or 36 some Sat or Sun.

How much are the green fees at Lakewood? I wouldn't mine getting together this weekend? Isn't Lakewood kind of far if you live in Fayetteville?

How much are the green fees at Lakewood? I wouldn't mine getting together this weekend? Isn't Lakewood kind of far if you live in Fayetteville?
I dont think so.....well I guess it depends on what you call far and where you are in Fayetteville. I think you can be there in about 45 minutes I think. I am about 15-20. Just got clearance from the boss to be there Saturday if you guys want to play.

I dont think so.....well I guess it depends on what you call far and where you are in Fayetteville. I think you can be there in about 45 minutes I think. I am about 15-20. Just got clearance from the boss to be there Saturday if you guys want to play.

I think you are right about 45 min. I live on the SW side more towards Raeford but I usually drive 30-60 minutes to play golf anyway so no big deal plus I get to tee it up with some THPers!!! Just let me know what time and I will be there! How much are green fees BTW?

Me and a friend from Clayton have a 8:30 tee time at Lakewood on Saturday. You and rghilljr shoot me an email thru THP. Lets get together! You and rjhilljr will finish out our foursome.
Mark

PM Sent!

Anyone up for Thursday or Friday morning around 8am? I'm in the west Chester are near Philly or Wilmington.

Me and a friend from Clayton have a 8:30 tee time at Lakewood on Saturday. You and rghilljr shoot me an email thru THP. Lets get together! You and rjhilljr will finish out our foursome.
Mark

PM sent

got room for 1 tomorrow morning at Ravens Claw if anyone is interested. welcoming Mottoo back from his cross country golf adventure. PM me if interested.

I have access to a car now sometimes, so if any THPers want to tee it up away from the Walker Course let me know. I'm definitely willing to travel to play with THPers.

Anyone around the Harrisburg Pa area that would like to tee it up and get a guaranteed win just Pm me and we can figure it out

Anybody in the raleigh area wanna pay monday or wednesday afternoon next week? Able to get off one of the two days and wouldn't mind playing a round with some others

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

I have access to a car now sometimes, so if any THPers want to tee it up away from the Walker Course let me know. I'm definitely willing to travel to play with THPers.

Come up to Asheville Dam

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Anybody in the raleigh area wanna pay monday or wednesday afternoon next week? Able to get off one of the two days and wouldn't mind playing a round with some others

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Pm sent

Tap-taddict

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

So the weather here is gonna be perfect any one up for around tomorrow?

Id actually like to come up and play the walker course one of these days.

Id actually like to come up and play the walker course one of these days.

Let me know dude, I'd love to play with you.

Anyone want to play tomorrow? Looks like the last day before the northeast gets some rain for a while.

Kinda on a whim because I wasn't sure I would have time but I'm in Santa, fe new Mexico and will be playing golf somewhere around here this afternoon. PM me if anyone is interested.

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

I'm playing Paxon Hollow tomorrow AM, everyone and anyone is welcome to join!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i'd post in this thread offering to have NW THP'ers join me, but the rest of the year is not going to have much golfing weather... looks like it's time to put the ClicGears away.

Back