THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Somewhere in the realm of 32 Saturday and 34 Sunday I believe. Awesome stuff.

32 and 34 is correct under the assumption tnolan and his mystery guest are staying for sunday

this awesome!

no kidding, I think the original "gathering" had like 12

12 to 34 in a matter of what, 7 or 8 days....awesome!

32 and 34 is correct under the assumption tnolan and his mystery guest are staying for sunday

Unreal. Great work, guys. I stopped eating apple pie, to congratulate you on this. That's how well you all have done with this.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

What's the next count goal? 36 ? 40? 60. Lol. Miamisburg will never be the same

Sitting in this boat at work and decided to hit up accuweather....extended forcast for two hours east of the course Sat 20 th 70 degrees 1% chance of rain , and Sun. 21st high 68 and 0% chance , both days listed as SUNNY, I sure hope they are right, shorts all the way

Somewhere in the realm of 32 Saturday and 34 Sunday I believe. Awesome stuff.

That is a nice number. Good job guys.

Tapatalkin

Lot's of cool golfers getin their Ohio fix on.
Looking good bro.

Sitting in this boat at work and decided to hit up accuweather....extended forcast for two hours east of the course Sat 20 th 70 degrees 1% chance of rain , and Sun. 21st high 68 and 0% chance , both days listed as SUNNY, I sure hope they are right, shorts all the way

Any bad weather will be blamed on me...no matter if I'm there or not. If its bad I'm there, its cause i'm there, if its bad and I'm not there...its because i'm not there...lol

Any bad weather will be blamed on me...no matter if I'm there or not. If its bad I'm there, its cause i'm there, if its bad and I'm not there...its because i'm not there...lol

That sounds about right to me

Wow! Awesome guys! 32 and 34 is awesome. Glad so many are making the road trip as well! And still none from Michigan or Tennessee....

Seriously. Tappin'.

Here is a link to the course map and yardages from the respective tees. On the far right of the it gives suggestions per tee box based on handicap.

I am purchasing a couple of pair of long pants for the trip. Puma seems to be calling my name as are the outlets. I hate the cold so I have to look good while staying warm.

I rock a set of underarmour running tights under pants when it gets cold. It might be worth looking into.

60's wont be cold at all, but I would expect to do a compression top, or at least the swiftwick pull on arm sleeves that hang out in my golf bag.

I rock a set of underarmour running tights under pants when it gets cold. It might be worth looking into.

60's wont be cold at all, but I would expect to do a compression top, or at least the swiftwick pull on arm sleeves that hang out in my golf bag.

Be surprised if I even have long sleeves on.. You Florida guys are in for one. I can't wait to see them out in ski parkas!

I am going to have to a rain check. I need to stay put to be with my little guy that weekend. I'll miss you guys and all the fun but please understand my little guy comes first.

I am going to have to a rain check. I need to stay put to be with my little guy that weekend. I'll miss you guys and all the fun but please understand my little guy comes first.

Noble reason to miss Freddie!

Hotel (Super-8, of course) is booked for saturday night!

I can't wait to hit some clubs on the range!!! My mashies have caused me nothing but problems this season, to the point where I am honestly thinking about going back to my 3i and 4i to get rid of them.

JB- can you bring an assortment of 3W's (F3, RBZ) and a few hybrids?
Freddie- can you look at my mashie swing and tell me if the problem is the swing or the club?

Edit: Nevermind on the last one then... that make me sad dude! Gotta be there for family though, and we all understand that.

Sorry to hear Freddie but family comes first. Till next time.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Super 8 is getting economic stimulus THP Style!

Bummed we will miss you, but family always comes first. Hopefully we will see you in May!

Sorry to hear u won't be making the trip, but I can totally understand man, family first

Back