Big Break Greenbrier (Spoilers)

I'm still confused why he went lob wedge on a chip that was going to be rolling uphill. Take less loft and bump it up to a kick in.

I said the same to my pops. Told him I'd be grabbing the 4 iron and bump it up there. Weird going LW.

I'm still confused why he went lob wedge on a chip that was going to be rolling uphill. Take less loft and bump it up to a kick in.

Us young people suck- that's why lol

Old age and treachery will beat youth and exuberance everytime.

QFT Why I still can't beat my pops. Lol

Keep digging dude, you'll get him. I play with a lot of older golfers and honestly other than a forum member, they're my favorite playing partners.

haha I beat mine all the time. But anyways.

The kid had his chance with a "putt professionals drool over" and couldn't put it down. He never would have had to worry about the par 5.

Keep digging dude, you'll get him. I play with a lot of older golfers and honestly other than a forum member, they're my favorite playing partners.

Oh I am. This is my first yea that I'm taking real serious tho. So I know it won't be for a bit that I beat him, but I'll get there. I do agree with you tho. I enjoy playing with him and a few of his older playing buddies than the guys my age.

haha I beat mine all the time. But anyways.

The kid had his chance with a "putt professionals drool over" and couldn't put it down. He never would have had to worry about the par 5.

Wish I could beat my all the time lol. He's real good. Scratch for awhile, played college golf in Florida. He's just good lol. I'll get there though!

Liam should have been a stroke up on each of the first 2 holes and then it wouldn't have mattered.

130 yard shot killed me...4 out of 12...seriously???

They were spinning the hell ot of that ball though.

That was a pathetic display of golf from "professionals." It was hard to even watch.

I am the other way. I started playing golf before my father. Now we just play so we get some quality time together because he worked alot when I was younger. I tease him alot. I have a long standing bet with him, that the day he beats me, we drive directly from the course to the golf store and I buy him and set of golf clubs he wants. He made me nervous once but thats about it..haha

I am the other way. I started playing golf before my father. Now we just play so we get some quality time together because he worked alot when I was younger. I tease him alot. I have a long standing bet with him, that the day he beats me, we drive directly from the course to the golf store and I buy him and set of golf clubs he wants. He made me nervous once but thats about it..haha

Lol that's awesome. That is an awesome bet. If I were your dad if secretly practice all the time! Lol! It's tough my dad has played for a long time and a lot of golf but I've been playing and practicing so much this year and he took a long break that I'm catching up quickly!

Liam should have been a stroke up on each of the first 2 holes and then it wouldn't have mattered.

130 yard shot killed me...4 out of 12...seriously???

They were spinning the hell ot of that ball though.

This. I'd be very confident that I'd put more than 4 shots outta 12 on from 130 out.

Any of you guys watch Chasing the Dream? I'm really pulling for Shank. I think I might pick up a shirt or two from his online shop.

I just started watching this seasons Big Break. I love it cause it is literaly in my back yard. I grew up on the other side of the Alleghany mountains from the Greenbrier, most of my family works at the hotel. Living on the other side of the country kinda makes me alittle home sick haha...

Glad to see the SeeMore worked for him on his clutch putt!!!

Just watched the first show this afternoon on DVR, looks like a pretty good bunch. The loudmouth pants made me think on Jersey Nate and Ole Gray at the 2013 outing.

Just finished this episode. I can't believe Chan did so poorly on the driving contest (and hit the post!). I also am surprised he won the elimination challenge.

Just finished this episode. I can't believe Chan did so poorly on the driving contest (and hit the post!). I also am surprised he won the elimination challenge.

There's nothing like a hot/cold putter at a certain time....plus, as soon as I started not liking Chan for his antics, I knew he'd win going into the elimination, LOL.

Not sure how long I can take Stu (the drug addict guy). I know I'm supposed to be all supportive, but man, can he be any more annoying? Hopefully he'll tone down the "Dude, i'm such a cool guy" act.

I hope the guy who looks like he is homeless wins.

You guys better cheer for me. Just sayin... Lol

I find both Chan and Stu coming across as extremely irritating, but it could very much just be the way the editing is done.

Back