THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

If JB said he was going to shoot himself out of a canon, dressed like Super Dave Osbourne, and shower unreleased wedges, putters and drivers upon the little girls and boys heads as he flew overhead, I don't think it would surprise anyone at this point.

+1 on this. I'll bring the cannon.

If JB said he was going to shoot himself out of a canon, dressed like Super Dave Osbourne, and shower unreleased wedges, putters and drivers upon the little girls and boys heads as he flew overhead, I don't think it would surprise anyone at this point.

I haven't met JB yet but I do believe this is completely possible for him! He appears to be the superman of the the Hackers world!!!

Not me guys. Just a regular guy. I do know what I would want as a golfer, and I think I am in the majority from that aspect, so I aim to accomplish that for others. I appreciate the kind words though.

Nothing would surprise me at this point. We had one contest and about 20 members when I decided to join this little shin dig. Look where we are now.

Not me guys. Just a regular guy. I do know what I would want as a golfer, and I think I am in the majority from that aspect, so I aim to accomplish that for others. I appreciate the kind words though.

Hey, I just want to watch you eat sushi!

DO WHAT?!!! You mean to tell me I spent hrs at work last night getting paid to use awesome computer software to mark up the course for all of the awesome THPers. Then I spent my afternoon at home making sweet pamphlets for you guys and this is the treatment I get!!! I kid I kid! :bananadance::banana:

Funny guy...

Well JB you do certainly deliver that is for sure!!!

DO WHAT?!!! You mean to tell me I spent hrs at work last night getting paid to use awesome computer software to mark up the course for all of the awesome THPers. Then I spent my afternoon at home making sweet pamphlets for you guys and this is the treatment I get!!! I kid I kid! :bananadance::banana:

Funny guy...

I try man. I was kidding about the treatment for sure since I did get some of you guys commenting and even re-posting the my pics. But I really did most of this at work during my down time in the station. I know you guys are excited about my corny yardage pamphlet.

I try man. I was kidding about the treatment for sure since I did get some of you guys commenting and even re-posting the my pics. But I really did most of this at work during my down time in the station. I know you guys are excited about my corny yardage pamphlet.

Call it something cooler than a "pamphlet"

Better

Hackit packet lol

I like it and am gonna use it. :clapp: So I will finish the Hackit Packit between now and Sunday each hole will have the yardages for them posted with the picture of that hole and quite possibly any other info I can gather up and cram on there.

Hackit Packit FTW!

Deano already has the pamphlet market cornered with his "50 Shades of Chutt" series.

Pamphlet. Lol. I feel like I am buying vinyl siding or having a procedure done near my crotchel area.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I'm gonna bring my trapper keeper so that my pamphlet is well protected

I'm just messing with you. I have a vendetta against certain words. Pamphlet being one of them.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I know it's just funny, I am chilling on the couch and laughing my butt off surfing the site.

That is one strange vendetta. I like the set up FF!

I still got some minor tweaking that is just cause I am particular about some things and then I will be done and the final product will be ready for all the awesomeness next week.

That is one strange vendetta. I like the set up FF!

I also have a vendetta against Sandra Bullock, but that's a whole other story with nothing to do with Ohio or pamphlets.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Back