THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

You know what's awesome? I was golf nervous going into St. Louis. I'm not even a bit nervous this time around. One outing and the nerves were cooled. I actually think my round with JB, Skittle and Bogey in STL was the best mindset I had been in on the course in a long time.

Yeah man, nothing to be nervous about, unless your world revolves around winning a chutting contest hahaha

Dude, I was there when on the green at True Blue when you drained an impossible birdie putt to turn the match on Biggsy and Breezy. Im looking forward to playing with you bro, it's going to be fun.
That was an EPIC putt!!! Your lucky I didn't puke right there. Good thing I skipped breakfast... LOL I will be much better this MC with my nerves.

That was an EPIC putt!!! Your lucky I didn't puke right there. Good thing I skipped breakfast... LOL I will be much better this MC with my nerves.
You transition from Saturday to Sunday was pretty damn impressive dude.

with as excited as everyone is how many ppls wives have ever asked when does golf season end lol

Wait till youre in my cart I will mind**** you.

Jk.

I deal in politics, I am used to large amounts of BS flying at me at all times, from all directions. Bring your best. LOL.

Yeah man, nothing to be nervous about, unless your world revolves around winning a chutting contest hahaha

Frankly, I am afraid to say the word chutt around these parts. I never even participated in the chutt thread, because of the scorn it brought. LOL.

You transition from Saturday to Sunday was pretty damn impressive dude.
Easy explanation. I was sandbagging Saturday! All part of my plan to wreak havoc... LOL I'm kidding. Maybe it was the pep talk I got...

Frankly, I am afraid to say the word chutt around these parts. I never even participated in the chutt thread, because of the scorn it brought. LOL.

The chutt thread will all make sense in a few short days. Believe it.

Can't wait until sat gets here. After reading 2,958 posts in this thread I'm looking forward to meeting the people that make these events happen. The weather will be fine and the golf will be fun. Looking forward to finding out what "chutting" is.

Alright guys...just so nobody gets there hopes up, I am only bringing mmy B+/A- game at best. Not by choice but I tweaked my back at work and its caused all kinds of havoc on my game.

Alright guys...just so nobody gets there hopes up, I am only bringing mmy B+/A- game at best. Not by choice but I tweaked my back at work and its caused all kinds of havoc on my game.

Great watch u shot like a 70 now lol

I hope you're alright dude! Get stretching!!

You know, a real golfer says this after they slice/pull hook off of the first tee. LOL. Just giving you some doo doo. Get to feeling better. Ice and heat, repeat.

Get a TENS unit. they work awesome. I have one. You can use it saturday night if you need it. :act-up:

The chutt thread will all make sense in a few short days. Believe it.

And thanks to technology it will be sign by all and be able to be relived forever!

And thanks to technology it will be sign by all and be able to be relived forever!

I have a feeling we are going to see a massive jump in posts in there post OH Tour Van Stop. I have to think some strong opinions shall be formed.

I have a feeling we are going to see a massive jump in posts in there post OH Tour Van Stop. I have to think some strong opinions shall be formed.

Well there should be at least 1 additional believer!

Yeah I am working on the stretching and getting it loose and limber for the outing. Took my Friday, I work thirds, off so I can get some rest.

Yeah I am working on the stretching and getting it loose and limber for the outing. Took my Friday, I work thirds, off so I can get some rest.

Keep working on it! I hope it gets better by sat.

no more weather updates or ur gonna jinx us

A what now?
It's one of those electronic massagers that a chiropractor uses but it's portable. Works awesome on my shoulder.

Back