Contest Winners Thread

My friendly UPS driver showed up today with a package from Fairway Styles:blob: Thanks again to the crew from Sligo and of course THP, the new clothes are incredible.
001.jpg

002.jpg

WOW VERY NICE, VERY NICE!!

Tim

No biggie GG, like I said I was more than thrilled to just receive the hat much less all the rest.

A new glove left the THP compound today headed to WI. Not a Bioinic unfortunately, but it will work for you and for a hint, it will match your belt nicely.

Way, way overdue, my apologies!
From the big charity contest!
See how happy I am...
Sporting a Hozel shirt (love this shirt, I plan to buy some more of their line)
Killer Marlin Headcover
Ogio backpack
and the neat Pukka hat, but my brother-in-law quickly stole it when I got it!
Once again, thanks THP and thanks to the generous companies!
DSCN1867.jpg

Hee hee hee, Scooter--your teeth match!

Thanks Scooter! Now get back to posting!

Thank you my friends!
btw Smalls, your avatar...the local crew at the driving range nicknamed me Shankapotamus, well I dubbed myself that and it stuck:>)

Mmmm . . . Sweet, Creamy, Puttery Goodness!

Mmmm . . . Sweet, Creamy, Puttery Goodness!

Pict0093.jpg
Pict0096.jpg

Pict0094.jpg

It's SOOOOOOO much nicer than it looks in my carpy photos!

Thanks THP and SeeMore!!!!!! :clapp:

That is gorgeous Harry.

Congrats again Harry! Sweet prize there.

Very cool Harry. Are you going to game it at all or will it be just a show piece?

Display only!

That's what I figured. I would probably do that too but it would be hard to resist the urge to take it to the range and mess around with it on the practice green.

you could....just wrap it in saran wrap :cool:

Gorgeous putter, Harry. Nice choice of background, too.

I love the custom grip.

There will be plenty of contests. But hopefully people are here for more than just the contests!

All- Sorry for not posting these sooner. Adidas decided to ship each item seperately over time and when coupled with my travel schedule and procrastination it was a perfect storm of delays. Thanks to JB and GG for organizing everything and following up with me to make sure I received all of the items. Love me some THP!

Last edited:
Stuff looks great.

All- Sorry for not posting these sooner. Adidas decided to ship each item seperately over time and when coupled with my travel schedule and procrastination it was a perfect storm of delays. Thanks to JB and GG for organizing everything and following up with me to make sure I received all of the items. Love me some THP!

DAAAANG!!!!!!! that is a NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE outfit!!!! :clapp:

Back