Contest Winners Thread

Was a really nice surprise opening the box at work today. I have a feeling that towel might get worn out, I still think I do something wrong with my alignment when I set up for a shot. :beat-up:

we keep telling people to join the contests it just seems most dont enter anymore. Kind of like the comments.

Nice prize pack Osahar! And sweet buckle!

My TaylorMade US Open prize ..

15442215-56f183398f10ce2b8db10226dfc3b5d8.4a4e7f2f-full.jpg

danke!

I dont see anything...Is it just me?

No, not just you. I don't see anything either.

I've seen this before -- twitpics seems to prevent shared viewing on forums.

I can't see either picture. Just the square with a red X.

EDIT: Everyone beat me to it!

Just wanted to let you guys know I tried out that new putter I won and its amazing. I will post pictures when I get back home where I have a camera.

Thanks Atticus. Glad you got to be a part of the charity raffle we had.

Once per year.

Well, not a contest win, more a post related to the kindness of strangers -- but lookie what I came home to today. I posted a thread elsewhere about my interest in learning about a new hobby, cigars, and out of nowhere Gummi sent this little package for me. Thanks Gummi, you're a true gentleman!

dsc0956i.jpg

Well, not a contest win, more a post related to the kindness of strangers -- but lookie what I came home to today. I posted a thread elsewhere about my interest in learning about a new hobby, cigars, and out of nowhere Gummi sent this little package for me. Thanks Gummi, you're a true gentleman!

dsc0956i.jpg

Looks good WSE. Can I borrow one for next Thursday??

that's great WSE. I may have to start a thread along the lines of "Help thanks Putt Better" in hopes of someone sending me a putter to cure my putting woes!! :clap:

Yesterday I got home from work to find my winnings from the Caption This contest with Barkley and Tiger! The Three Tees shirt will not get use for several months since it is long sleeve, but it is a very comfortable feel. The tees will get a go tomorrow...and a great surprise was the Bobby Jones journal. I actually use these daily for work, and this is quite a nice one....THANKS SO MUCH...THP is TOPS

DSCN2833.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats WWPSD!

Nice prize!

Very good haul, WWPSD. That's a good looking shirt!

Back