Contest Winners Thread

Agreed on the shoes (among other things).

Oops! The shoes were the only thing I wasn't crazy about!

Great haul, 1974!

Good point, but probably the clothes as well!

But I still didn't like the shoes!

lol, the shoes were my favorite part!

Nice golf attire

Nice golf attire

All- Sorry for not posting these sooner. Adidas decided to ship each item seperately over time and when coupled with my travel schedule and procrastination it was a perfect storm of delays. Thanks to JB and GG for organizing everything and following up with me to make sure I received all of the items. Love me some THP!

LUCKY YOU! ADIDAS IS MY FAVORITE ESPECIALLY THE CLIMA COOL LINE! LOVE THOSE SHOES.......look like my old Adidas Roms

Nice putter!

Nice putter!

pict0093.jpg
pict0096.jpg

pict0094.jpg

it's sooooooo much nicer than it looks in my carpy photos!

Thanks thp and seemore!!!!!! :clapp:

sweet putter! Love that grip as well pretty sweet! Congrats!

Great pictures Thanks! I hope your lady likes everything, those shoes are so cute.

I Agree cute shoes. Actually entire outfit is sweet! Love to have my golfing partners looking so good! :golf:

PS: If anyone can show me how to put all three responses in one post I'd appreciate how that works.
Thanks, tim

Hit multiquote on each one you want to quote and then quote the last one and they will all appear.

I Agree cute shoes. Actually entire outfit is sweet! Love to have my golfing partners looking so good! :golf:

PS: If anyone can show me how to put all three responses in one post I'd appreciate how that works.
Thanks, tim

Use the multi button when you reply and when you get to the last one you want to quote select the regular quote and they will all be there.

Edit: Dang too slow.

World's coolest AND quickest prize!!!

World's coolest AND quickest prize!!!

Mid-day yesterday JB advised that Bushnell had chosen my entry as the winner in the Bushnell Father's Day Laser Rangefinder giveaway and asked me what color Skinz I'd like to have. I told him blue would be nice.

Less than 24 hours later- IT ARRIVED! :golf:

Thanks to the fine folks at Bushnell, and a special thanks to JB and GG for this whole gig around here. Very cool- and the V2 has so far determined that the birdfeeder is 6 yards from my back door, and the nearest tree is 38 yards! :clapp:

Thanks again to all...

IMG_1526.jpg

It helps that Bushnell is in KS. Congrats Pinged.

Nice nice nice! Congrats again Pinged!

Bushnell Corporation
9200 Cody
Overland Park, KS 66214-1734

Yep, that is about 11 miles from me, just down I-35 and 87th street.
They have a Bushnell outlet just west of there as well (That's where I bought mine many years ago!)

Correct- according to the label, they're about 10 miles from my house! Everything in Kansas is overnight to Kansas City- which MEANS that everything I order from TGW in Wichita always arrives next day- as did a Cleveland Niblick for my wife on the same brown truck! (I like my Niblick so much I ordered her one!)

Anyway- very quick and very cool prize! :clapp:

stellar prize!!! congrats!

Hit multiquote on each one you want to quote and then quote the last one and they will all appear.

Thanks JB I knew there was an easy answer.

Tim

Mid-day yesterday JB advised that Bushnell had chosen my entry as the winner in the Bushnell Father's Day Laser Rangefinder giveaway and asked me what color Skinz I'd like to have. I told him blue would be nice.

Less than 24 hours later- IT ARRIVED! :golf:

Thanks to the fine folks at Bushnell, and a special thanks to JB and GG for this whole gig around here. Very cool- and the V2 has so far determined that the birdfeeder is 6 yards from my back door, and the nearest tree is 38 yards! :clapp:

Thanks again to all...

IMG_1526.jpg

Pinged,
Looks great and excellent color choice! Now that's super fast dielivery!!

Tim

pinged, that lasergauge is dope. are those legal in say.....jr golf tourneys?:bulgy-eyes:

Yes as long as it is not the slope edition.

Just received my prize pack for the Caption This contest. I won a Sligo knit headcover, Teach'n'Towel, a package of Pop-Up Protectors, a sleeve of Dixon golf balls, Hozell hat, and a two-pack of TomahawX Tees w/depth control! Thank you THP!

CaptionThis.jpg

Also included a picture of my THP buckle and the Par-formance golf journals!

THPBuckle.jpg

COngrats Osahar. Glad you like the haul.

And it was quite a haul!

Back