THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

well the thing ive noticed as i play this year is that more important then any swing drill or tool gadget what not is having the proper mental picture
i think that has eliminated around 5 strokes aside on average improving my gir from 3 for 18 to around 5 per 9
but its not a whole lot but def stuff i along with my course notes club dist and so

I think you are going to find some people at this event that are pretty darn good at the game. You may be able to pick up a few things if your goals are still to be a pro in 2 years as you said in the other thread.

I think you are going to find some people at this event that are pretty darn good at the game. You may be able to pick up a few things if your goals are still to be a pro in 2 years as you said in the other thread.
just say it...like One-T

And JB is one of them. He knows a lot about the game, after playing 18 holes with him I wish I would have written some stuff down. The biggest lesson I learned was to keep your feet inside the cart at all times hehe

hey guys ive been compiling my best tips drills and swing thoughts that have gotten me from a best of 100 on 18 to low 80's with 9 hole rounds as low as 40 this year.
idk what if anythign will help or anyone but im gonna bring my swing notes with me if anyone is interested.
I can offer you some advice here...

While on the range, observe me and what I do. Then, go hit some balls and do the exact opposite of what you saw me do. Boom, instant scratch golfer.

While on the range, observe me and what I do. Then, go hit some balls and do the exact opposite of what you saw me do. Boom, instant scratch golfer.

Can I just say, I was laughing before I even got to the second sentence?

You on the range is excellent.

remember when you and I were team mates on a par 3 course? We were awesome!

Just realized that I'm paired up with Mr. Power Fade himself, Robman7, on Sunday. With your fade and my hook, we definitely can't share a cart.....

remember when you and I were team mates on a par 3 course? We were awesome!
We were pretty awesome, werent we? Remember my shank? Who hits a fairway bunker on a Par 3 course? This guy!

Just realized that I'm paired up with Mr. Power Fade himself, Robman7, on Sunday. With your fade and my hook, we definitely can't share a cart.....

If you tee off at the same time, the balls will smash together and go straight down the middle. It'll be epic.

We were pretty awesome, werent we? Remember my shank? Who hits a fairway bunker on a Par 3 course? This guy!
hahaha...those dudes were walking in the adjacent fwy and we are yelling fore...

hahaha...those dudes were walking in the adjacent fwy and we are yelling fore...
Who would have thought that a fairway bunker would be in play on a 80 yard Par 3?

Who would have thought that a fairway bunker would be in play on a 80 yard Par 3?
hahaha...we neve rdoubt ourselves! What a good night

Sadly this event is planned like 3 days too early. Despite us having certain rules with pre-release equipment, we cannot bring the TaylorMade announcement with us.

Sadly this event is planned like 3 days too early. Despite us having certain rules with pre-release equipment, we cannot bring the TaylorMade announcement with us.

That's a shame... Would have given some breathing room to the Cobra AMP Cell offerings! They'll be the hit of the demo day again, methinks.

:at-wits-end:

...I need to delay my flight by a day...

hahahaha! Aaaaaaactually.. This gathering was originally scheduled for the 27th... Talk to Deano! :laughing:

Yeah had it stayed that day, I would be in for both days... One more reason it should have stayed the 27th...

Did you develop a hook in the last couple of weeks? Because you were striping the ball in St. Louis. You must be thinking of me in regards to pulls and hooks. :act-up:

Back