Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Changed mine today. Doubt anyone will know what it's from but we were talking about it at work and it brought back good memories.
emmet otter?

Halloween is coming . . .

golfpumpkin_zps610f3dea.jpg

Haha Small's I like it

I took a look, but I think the words are too small!

I love my avatar. I definitely won't change it for a while.

Ummm, I guess I'll have to change my avatar soon. The Jays didn't have a great season, due to the injury bug to some of their big name players. Well, I'll go look for some pics and get something new for my profile. L8R

Ahh! There we go! Yep, that's me, it was a nice out from the beach on the 6th at my home course, from Labour Day long weekend.

Changed mine today. Doubt anyone will know what it's from but we were talking about it at work and it brought back good memories.

Dev that is the best movie of all time for me! i actually tracked down 5 copies of it on DVD a few years ago and bought all the copies and gave them to my family. you should check youtube for blooper reel if you havn't seen it before.

Quick shout out to Sharkwrestler, I love the new avatar!!!

Aaaaaaaaand we're back to a Rickie Fowler Avatar.

That's some good Picasso Art. I'll ponder that for a while.

Canadan, I found the worst thing I've ever seen Fowler wear. It's worst then Picasso. It's like if Picasso went into the Electronic Age and made art out of pixelations.

Canadan, I found the worst thing I've ever seen Fowler wear. It's worst then Picasso. It's like if Picasso went into the Electronic Age and made art out of pixelations.

hahaha I dig it man. Well done.

hahaha I dig it man. Well done.

The sad thing is that if I could, I would buy that vest. It would match the Lime Green PUMA hat I currently own.

The sad thing is that if I could, I would buy that vest. It would match the Lime Green PUMA hat I currently own.

I'm digging the new avatar too, are you sure you aren't fowler?

I'm digging the new avatar too, are you sure you aren't fowler?

Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. Ah man. I want to say something right now, but I can't. It's killing me.

Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. Ah man. I want to say something right now, but I can't. It's killing me.

lol I guess we'll have to wait till the Morgan Cup. . .

Gotta support the team...

Back