Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is correct CDAN3K. THIS Deano plays serious golf so I hope you leave your funny bone at home. And he plays ready golf. Man, I dunno if he's ready for all this Dean.

I cant wait to tee it up with DDEC, Im going to wreak havoc on him all day long, slow play, phone talking, taking pics, club tossing...the whole works

Dont make me look it up, LOL

Let me guess. 39 post? haha

I think it might have been 47. For shame. All that changed when I attended a THP event.

THP is no longer a winter disconnect. You guys are stuck with me.

I cant wait to tee it up with DDEC, Im going to wreak havoc on him all day long, slow play, phone talking, taking pics, club tossing...the whole works

Dont forget the waggle and the club twirl buddy.

Should I keep my phone on? Did you iPhone it up yet? Maybe we can facetime so I can watch this disaster live..

New Milestone: Fastest J40 to the <<ahem>>

Canadan3k rocking steady with OVER 2000 post now. Less then 1000 post to go bro. With 13 days left in the month you only need to average 77 post a day. Its all but in the bag! You might need to shoot for 3500 now!

Sounds like a sure thing for sure! We just have to make sure that GolferGal keeps JB away from the delete threads/posts button.

Should I keep my phone on? Did you iPhone it up yet? Maybe we can facetime so I can watch this disaster live..

New Milestone: Fastest J40 to the <<ahem>>

I shoudl have never mentioned it and then totally came across as that guy on the course

u can record me darting to steal all of the J40s out of the bags at demo day!

Im going to beat Jrod in here and say congrats on his hitting 11K

Im going to beat Jrod in here and say congrats on his hitting 11K

Way to let me down mikedeano, I thought we had a new cdan3K milestone in less then half a day.

I can't wait for this. I know what it's like to play in front of cameras, people who don't shut up, people who curse and throw clubs, oh and people who are slow. That's what happens when you play with Chunky at the Morgan Cup.

Doesn't 11,900 count?

Right on JRod!

No! Just looking at this month only Cdan3k. The total count is irrelevant, were pushing for the 3k!

No! Just looking at this month only Cdan3k. The total count is irrelevant, were pushing for the 3k!

dont worry he will knock it out of the park, heck the weekend recap could be a good 100 posts or so

dont worry he will knock it out of the park, heck the weekend recap could be a good 100 posts or so
This is what Im thinking too. It might get hairy towards the end though, but I think he can do it.

I'll give it my best shot man. Love the madness.
Post number 3,000 needs to be epic. Something like "Kmac, this post is for you"

This is what Im thinking too. It might get hairy towards the end though, but I think he can do it.

73 posts a day...he's got that!

I can't believe Canadan's posting habits lately. You're crazy dude! 3K is like 2 good months for me!

Post number 3,000 needs to be epic. Something like "Kmac, this post is for you"

I can probably make that happen. It's going to be somewhere random too.

I can't believe Canadan's posting habits lately. You're crazy dude! 3K is like 2 good months for me!

Yeah, it's been awesome, but in no way sustainable. I'm just pumped up about THP.

I can probably make that happen. It's going to be somewhere random too. QUOTE]

Either the chutting thread or the what did u eat for dinner thread!

Congrats, canadan!

comapp12kviewerlayout-190-0.jpg

Congrats, 10 yard draw!

3893778_300.jpg

Congrats, ddxu!

6k.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back