What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the TM RAC heads off of the Precision Rifle shafts in preparation for installing them on the KBS Tour NI shafts. Just waiting for the shafting beads and ferrule tool to arrive.

I've been putting in my office, mostly working on tempo.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit the range early and then my wife and I scrambled against another couple. Had a great time at a beautiful course.

Range session yesterday and today. I was happy off the tee and on the green over the weekend but everything in between was all over the place. I think I got it sorted out since both sessions went well. Hopefully I'll find out tomorrow if I can get out for 9 after work.

Played 9 holes and did some thping

Played 18 after work and missed mike deans text's. I had the best ball striking day in a long while. Shot an 84, way to many putts.

Been a crazy week......ball games, practice, fall festival and a death in the family. Have not had much time to do anything golf. I have a had a chance to THP. I am heading to Myrtle Beach this weekend and hope to hit some golf stores. I will not be able to play because we will be there with the kids and we are taking them to some shows and attractions.

I'm gonna play some golf today and I'm excited about it. Its gonna be my 2nd 18 hole round of golf in the last month and a half.

Have fun man! And go low
I will, more importantly I'm gonna relax and just enjoy myself for a few hours. I'm far too stressed out with work right now.

I'm gonna play some golf today and I'm excited about it. Its gonna be my 2nd 18 hole round of golf in the last month and a half.

Nice Breezey! I've got a 1:40. Here's hoping for two rounds in the 70s!

Played 18 after work and missed mike deans text's. I had the best ball striking day in a long while. Shot an 84, way to many putts.

84 is acceptable, I'll let the missing my texts slide for now

Expect photos. Scorecard updates are where it's at. No more poutine photos though, you're killin' me!!!!
It shall be done. Live round updates, will be there.

I've arranged a tee time for 2:15 this afternoon to play 18 at the local club with a good friend. This will be my third round this week! I'm happy because cooler weather and less sunshine is on its way this weekend.

Hit a bucket today, mainly hitting my irons. After that I spend about an hour chipping and putting. Trying to practice a lot with my new ball (ad333). Works out really well.

I hope I can few a few more rounds this year but the weather and course isn't getting any better.

Played a quick 9 hole Par 3 over at the IU Golf Course. It was windy, but I shot a 3 over 31. The greens were punched and so much sand was down, I thought I was playing on one of those Sand greens courses...

Jus finished 9 on my simulator league, going to play 18 with pops on a real course.

Played 9 after work. Pretty good round. Range work helped as my irons and wedges were MUCH sharper today. Tee shots were somewhat erratic though. Putting was solid again. I love my seemore.

Finally picked up a club for the first time since the Atlanta Tour Van stop for one of the last work scrambles of the year. I can tell the golf muscles are going dormant for the winter since I wasn't loading the Kusala Blue very well, but other than a wicked pull I kept reproducing, hit some good shots, hit some decent putts on bumpy greens, and our team took the big prize ($20 a piece). Definitely need to hit the range a couple times between now and the THP Invitational.

I've arranged a tee time for 2:15 this afternoon to play 18 at the local club with a good friend. This will be my third round this week! I'm happy because cooler weather and less sunshine is on its way this weekend.

Man, don't work so hard. :act-up:

Finally picked up a club for the first time since the Atlanta Tour Van stop for one of the last work scrambles of the year. I can tell the golf muscles are going dormant for the winter since I wasn't loading the Kusala Blue very well, but other than a wicked pull I kept reproducing, hit some good shots, hit some decent putts on bumpy greens, and our team took the big prize ($20 a piece). Definitely need to hit the range a couple times between now and the THP Invitational.

Man, don't work so hard. :act-up:

I missed it buddy what did you get???

It shall be done. Live round updates, will be there.

I did a terrible job updating you my friend, but I managed to do what I said I would on course.. Hope you fared as well or better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back