Stay high and dry Staples, is there much surge projected up the river?

Where you at in W. PA? We've got nothing but a little rain right now, though I've heard we could get it worse tomorrow as the storm moves inland more.

Erie, right on the lake. I am hearing lots of ran and wind. Possible gusts up to 60. How about Pittsburgh?

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

Erie, right on the lake. I am hearing lots of ran and wind. Possible gusts up to 60. How about Pittsburgh?

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

About the same, actually. Although we may luck out with the rain. A lot of times they predict heavy rain for this side of the state but it all gets caught in the Pocono's. Let's hope it stays dry (relatively speaking).

Stay high and dry Staples, is there much surge projected up the river?

Thanks Danny. We should be south of the eye, so the surge shouldn't be as severe. The water was about 3.5' higher than normal this afternoon and will be worse tomorrow and Tuesday. There was some minor flooding throughout the area since we are basically at sea level.

John Deere Tap'n

The supermarkets have been without water since 9 AM this morning. We will brace for the flooding rains and hope that all of you stay safe within the region.

The Lowes down the street from me had 240 generators delivered today. All were gone within 45 minutes. The storm is supposed to give us a direct hit sometime Tuesday. Everyone stay safe!

All the schools are closed around here already....the river I'm looking at outside my house will definitely be flooded again

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Good luck guys, my best friend lives in Connecticut close to the coast area, they got it bad last time when they moved up there about 1 years and a half ago, hope you all are safe!!

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

I've never seen "Squalls" in the forecast before.

holy cow its windy outside hahaha
it sounds wicked like a movie but way louder

i think even theyre afraid hahaha

i think even theyre afraid hahaha

I wouldn't be surprised man, be safe hopefully your front yard stays dry, Time to dig some trenches lol

Stay safe and indoors guys. I've been thru quite a few here in Miami and they are no joke.

I should probably call my aunt in NC see how everything is, it shouldn't be too bad there right?

I should probably call my aunt in NC see how everything is, it shouldn't be too bad there right?

Not sure...they might be going through some wind at the moment. Supposed to hit NJ the hardest tomorrow into Tuesday.

This is from Ocean Grove, NJ a few hours ago:

58832_3939231882449_307616222_n.jpg

Doing my best my man. I am a few hours from there thankfully.

Stay safe everyone! We aren't even in the path of the hurricane and we are seeing 25+ mph winds with gusts up to 50. That's crazy to me because we are very southwest of it's direction, so I can only image what it's like for those right in it's path, so please stay safe!

You got your pump ready to go?

Yeah, as long as I have power.... They are pretty much predicting we will all be without power for extended periods of time. I took the necessary precautions.. brought my golf clubs upstairs from the basement..haha

prayers going out to the east coast, stay smart and safe everyone

My school district is closed tomorrow along with every other one in the area. I'm just staying home and hoping for the best but it's looking like it's going to hit hard around here in southern NY. Stay safe everyone!

Back