2012 Cleveland Mashie Hybrids & Irons

Hotled have you considered looking at the new Cleveland 588 hybrid or the HB3 for a 26*,27* 5 or 6 iron? Wouldn't match but it would be a Cleveland club or maybe another hybrid from a set, just a thought, mind you.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how deep the face is on the M3+? An estimate would also be nice. I should have taken a closer look at it, trying to compare it to another hybrid :dont-know:

Man, I'd hate to throw a number out there and be wrong. I can take a look tonight and post something up for you.

Thanks, I'm not too concerned about it but I'd just like to know. I don't remember which hybrid it was but the face wasn't too deep and the top edge was strangely rounded and when I came down on it pretty steep it would sky and I could see the ball mark left partially on the upper part of the face and the crown. But what I liked about the gliderail is that I won't have to come down too steep and have that accidentally happen. Although I will very rarely need to do that it's nice to know it wont be a problem, even on accident.

Here's a picture that might help.

DSCN0899-L.jpg

Wow I didn't even notice how the leading edge of the golf club is kinda pointed from that perspective making it a little deeper. Very nice close up. Thanks for the help!! And I've already decided to pull the trigger on this one :D

Right on. It's a great little hybrid. That center portion is the best thing about in my opinion. Extra room to miss thin and it cuts through the turf well when you are in the rough or miss a little heavy.

Yeah here in Washington you can get into some real nasty thick wet rough but I'm sure this will be a game changer. Now I can't wait to hit it from a tough lie :D

Right on. It's a great little hybrid. That center portion is the best thing about in my opinion. Extra room to miss thin and it cuts through the turf well when you are in the rough or miss a little heavy.

That longer from any lie mantra that Cleveland throws on the Mashie line is no joke. I have about a 160 yards, uphill into the wind out of a FW bunker, my course nemesis, and drilled it pin high, just a little big right. Got up and down for a nice little par. They really are terrific clubs.

That longer from any lie mantra that Cleveland throws on the Mashie line is no joke. I have about a 160 yards, uphill into the wind out of a FW bunker, my course nemesis, and drilled it pin high, just a little big right. Got up and down for a nice little par. They really are terrific clubs.

Franktastic! I love my mashies, all of them. Joked with JB the other day about going driver F7, M5. Sadly those are the only clubs that behave well right now.

Had 3 shots today with my mashies, 1 with the M4, 2 with the M5.

M4- Went for the green in 2 on a par 5. Had 210 with a cross wind and hit a piercing shot onto the left fringe.

M5- First shot was uphill, into the wind from 176. Played a draw, started it right of the green and worked it back. Stuck it pin high 20 feet left of the pin. Second shot, was from 185 into the wind. Wasn't sure if I could get there but hit a low, piercing bullet (unintentionally). This show worked out perfectly, wasn't affected by the wind at all and the ball rolled to the back right part of green.

Overall, a great day with the mashies, 3 for 3 with them.

Right on, Stan. I've been sort of hit or miss with the Mashies lately. Not a lot of average shots it seems. It's a swing thing and I'd like to get them back in order. Haven't had to hit them all that often at least. That may be one of the problems now that I think about it.

Right on, Stan. I've been sort of hit or miss with the Mashies lately. Not a lot of average shots it seems. It's a swing thing and I'd like to get them back in order. Haven't had to hit them all that often at least. That may be one of the problems now that I think about it.

Hawk, I've been very hit or miss lately which is why I posted today. Felt good to get the swing back. When my swing is feeling good the mashies are always some of my best performers in my bag.

It sure is awesome to hit them well.

Posted via tapatalk.

I have been pondering a Mashie forever...bout time I buy one. I think the M4 is calling my name. Also, can't beat the price on them right now.

I have been pondering a Mashie forever...bout time I buy one. I think the M4 is calling my name. Also, can't beat the price on them right now.

Sure can't man. It is a downright steal of a price. Heck an M4 is looking tempting even though I really don't need it.

I have almost bought a Mashie Hybrid like 7 different times. Price is unreal right now.

I think you have to do it Timahhh

Posted via tapatalk.

I think you have to do it Timahhh

Posted via tapatalk.

Dude, I love my hybrid, but it is such a great deal right now....... so so tough bro. That and a certain 3 wood out there.

Not as much talk about them this year, but I thought they were a good improvement over 2011.

Posted via tapatalk.

Not as much talk about them this year, but I thought they were a good improvement over 2011.

Posted via tapatalk.

All of you loved them. I would agree from what I have heard. Not one person that I know has them isn't in love with them.

All of you loved them. I would agree from what I have heard. Not one person that I know has them isn't in love with them.

I've yet to let someone hit mine and they not enjoy it or hit it better than their current hybrid. The sole technology simply works.

I've yet to let someone hit mine and they not enjoy it or hit it better than their current hybrid. The sole technology simply works.

and that is why at some point I will be $90 lighter hahahaha

Unless you hook them hehe

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

and that is why at some point I will be $90 lighter hahahaha

Look around and you'll part with less than that.

Unless you hook them hehe

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Lol, well that's just a bad swing. Actually going left is one fear I don't have with it. Makes the game much simpler.

Back