2012 Cleveland Mashie Hybrids & Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Since the hybrid and fairways have found there way out, we thought we would show off one that you may not have known about. Here is a sneak peek at the Cleveland Mashie FW and Irons

DSC7431-L.jpg

DSC7424-L.jpg

DSC7429-L.jpg

DSC7425-L.jpg

A close up of the rails
DSC7426-L.jpg

DSC7423-L.jpg

2-X2.jpg

Last edited:
WHAT??????? Holy CRAP!!!!!!

Man! JB... I'm on Cleveland overload right now.... I'm really curious how all three of these lines fit together... Black, Mashie, Cb and the MB?

ohhhhhh those are nice looking! I like the idea of mashie hybrids blending right into a distance gapped iron set. really well done Cleveland.

Oh wow. I didn't expect to see Mashies beyond the hybrid. These look pretty sweet, I'm sure they'll be at the THP Demo Day in May...I hope!

Woah - Cleveland Mashie irons? NEVER would have thought of that. MC 2.0 guys sponsored by SRI have TONS of pondering to do!!

No Miyazaki shafts in the irons???

Im speechless

Those irons are really interesting. I can't wait to give them some swings.

Wow did that just happen? Really interesting. I said in the Mashie FW thread that I loved how the mashie performed from the rough. If these irons are similar they will be a winner too.

I love how Cleveland instead of going away from the Mashie after 1 year is just going all out Mashie now. I think that's awesome

The Mashie is exploding!! Looks like a good GI offering for them.

Wow did that just happen? Really interesting. I said in the Mashie FW thread that I loved how the mashie performed from the rough. If these irons are similar they will be a winner too.

I love how Cleveland instead of going away from the Mashie after 1 year is just going all out Mashie now. I think that's awesome

Agreed!!!! I think its great.

Glide rails on irons? Mashie technology ftw!

44* PW? That's strong right there...

Wow, another set of irons from Cleveland!!! Seems like the loft on these irons are pretty strong? I mean 44* for the PW?

I like it too Ddec. The idea of a Mashie line of irons is awesome. I hope these will find their way into some of the MCers bags. They are gorgeous and I think having the irons, hybrids, and FW Woods will help ensure gaps are covered in peoples bags. I really like what Cleveland is doing here.

Those look awesome!

I think my mind has officially been blown. Wow. That is all.

I reckon these will be popular in THPers bags.

Holy Carp! choices choices and more choices. Those soles look so interesting on the irons, but what is a DW?

Will 2012 be the

the_cleveland_show-5104.jpg

Not a big fan of the finish on the metal woods but irons are definitely some eye-catching irons

Glide rails on irons? Mashie technology ftw!

44* PW? That's strong right there...

Check the lofts of your irons.

looking forward to trying these ones out

Back