Well, I think were ready now. "Vortex"

20121029_154205.jpg

Well, I think were ready now. "Vortex"

20121029_154205.jpg

Mmmm Miller Lite and some of that Paces salsa sure would be nice right now. Perhaps Tmex can bring some fresh tortilla chips.

Still waiting for anything more than a drizzle here. Getting annoyed having to stay home for this and it still is not here.

Still waiting for anything more than a drizzle here. Getting annoyed having to stay home for this and it still is not here.

Be happy that you're not getting the bad weather as of yet, man.

Any surfers out there today? Bet the waves are killer!
the surf has cleaned up alot and im headed out the door... there are already a ton of ppl in the water
see you guys in a few
i hate cold surf but when its this size itll be worth an icecream headache

Best of luck to all you east coasters. Stay safe out there.

Wind is starting to make some of the windows buzz.

I am sick to my stomach. My friends wife just called in a panic. She hasnt heard from since he was leaving work. I left work with him. He said he was going home. They just had twin girls a little over a month ago. I feel like puking right now.

I said it on twitter, but I really hope that all will be alright with your friend. Sending lots of positive energy to you and your friends up there.

Well my power is out. It's gonna be a long week. I won't be around until power is back. Stay safe everyone.

Well my power is out. It's gonna be a long week. I won't be around until power is back. Stay safe everyone.

that stinks Stan, stay safe dude!

Just talked to my Mom, she's not far from Annapolis and said it's starting to get a bit scary up there. Thank God there are other family members up there to see her through this.

Well, its pretty windy and rainy now here in South Jersey, but we still have power (knock on wood). Honestly, I thought It'd be worse by now as I think its making landfall about 50 miles from here as we speak.

Friends on Hatteras are posting some devastating pictures on Facebook. The island is taking a beating.

Be happy that you're not getting the bad weather as of yet, man.
I know it is worse along the coast. Looks like Philly stations are starting to back off the doom and gloom predictions

I know it is worse along the coast. Looks like Philly stations are starting to back off the doom and gloom predictions

The wind is brutal here in SNJ, but I know we won't get flooded.

Sustained heavy winds here now. This is getting scary.

So my flight back home for tomorrow on US Airways is already canceled. I'm now worried sick about what our home will look like when I get back, and I still haven't found anyone to cover me at work on Wednesday. Delta is still selling flights back to Boston for tomorrow, may have to pay a ton of money to get onto one of those flights tomorrow night if they are running.

Sent from Tapatalk

So my flight back home for tomorrow on US Airways is already canceled. I'm now worried sick about what our home will look like when I get back, and I still haven't found anyone to cover me at work on Wednesday. Delta is still selling flights back to Boston for tomorrow, may have to pay a ton of money to get onto one of those flights tomorrow night if they are running.

Sent from Tapatalk

I'm surprised they're even flying into Boston, I would think that even though they might be able to fly around the storm the winds would still be howling pretty good around Boston.

Gettin Crazy here in Baltimore...Hope I dont lose power to see who got selected tonight!

Back