Titleist 913 Drivers

Glad you liked it Krank. I only hit the 910 series once, and it was the D3 driver. I thought it was okay, and it had a good shaft in it. Something about them appeals to me, and same goes for the 913s. I want to hit the FWs more than anything.

whats the difference between 913 d2 and d3 i have never kept up with titleist

You know I never did try the 910 series. I will try to just for fun and then I will give the 913 a go, it sounds like a solid club.

You know I never did try the 910 series. I will try to just for fun and then I will give the 913 a go, it sounds like a solid club.

I loved my 910 d2 with the rip shaft, might be my favorite driver I've ever owned

I loved my 910 d2 with the rip shaft, might be my favorite driver I've ever owned

Isnt that the same one you gave to your bro? Or did he get one from somewhere else?

whats the difference between 913 d2 and d3 i have never kept up with titleist
913D2 - 460cc, slightly draw bias
913D3 - 440cc, square

ok i had no idea i figured since they was adjustable they would just be square.

1 November is still the release date correct?

i have no idea i know he said early nov thats it.

Will it vary on release date for uk distributors and golf club/fitters ?

I hit this driver today. I took the 12* loft head and put a UST Proforce V2 into it. JB might be onto something with his high lofted driver. That was some of the most fun I have ever had hitting a driver. Lots of launch and straight as an arrow flight. Good carry, little roll.

I hit this driver today. I took the 12* loft head and put a UST Proforce V2 into it. JB might be onto something with his high lofted driver. That was some of the most fun I have ever had hitting a driver. Lots of launch and straight as an arrow flight. Good carry, little roll.

Did you hit the D2 or D3?

Did you hit the D2 or D3?

D2 set A1. It did feel a little closed at address.at Golf Galaxy only had the D3 in 8.5 and 9.5. I really wanted to try as much loft as I could. I think I could definately find a setting that worked.

I did hit my Adams Fast 12 at 9.5 with the Graffaloy ProLaunch Blue SC. I was getting as much launch and carry with more roll out. I might try the 913 9.5 head with a higher launching shaft. I think I could have fun tinkering.

D2 set A1. It did feel a little closed at address.at Golf Galaxy only had the D3 in 8.5 and 9.5. I really wanted to try as much loft as I could. I think I could definately find a setting that worked.

I did hit my Adams Fast 12 at 9.5 with the Graffaloy ProLaunch Blue SC. I was getting as much launch and carry with more roll out. I might try the 913 9.5 head with a higher launching shaft. I think I could have fun tinkering.

Yea, I'm not surprised it felt closed at A1. I still like my 910 d2, so I'm sure I will give the 913 a look at some point.

D2 is draw biased guys. It's no shocker.

Yea, I'm not surprised it felt closed at A1. I still like my 910 d2, so I'm sure I will give the 913 a look at some point.

as good as the 910 was. this one is so much better .

D2 is draw biased guys. It's no shocker.

I understand that. That's not news. I was just stating that the bias was very noticeable.

I have it from a source that the 913 can also be ordered with a Whiteboard or Blueboard at no upcharge. Anyone know if this is true?

I have it from a source that the 913 can also be ordered with a Whiteboard or Blueboard at no upcharge. Anyone know if this is true?

What I do know is that my Golf Galaxy is selling them at $450. That seems pretty steep for a new driver. Even with real deal shafts.

From what I've heard and read, true.

I love my driver right now, but I might give one of these a swing

What I do know is that my Golf Galaxy is selling them at $450. That seems pretty steep for a new driver. Even with real deal shafts.
If you're interested in purchasing new, I know a place that sells for far less. You can shoot me a PM.

From what I've heard and read, true.

It is an interesting debate. On one hand all diamana shafts I have owned have had made in Japan. The one's on the 913 do not have that from what I have been told. So there is some conflicting information. Upcharges for shafts are pretty much in line with other OEM's. E.G.,
Motore Speeder Tour Spec is 300
AD BB is 300
All other dimana are 100

Those quotes are from memory when I was pondering a pre-order...

Back