Secret Gift Swap - UPDATED

Me too, I'd like to send out a semi-inappropriate but humorous gift, but don't want to offend anyone. lol

Sounds good moregooder that might be pretty funny. When will selections be pm,ed out.

Sounds good moregooder that might be pretty funny. When will selections be pm,ed out.

They will be PM'd on November 3rd

Glad some already have gifts. This will be coming soon! *I will not wait last minute*

I was trying to decide if I just get a gift to my local area or make it specific to who I'm paired with.

Your going to give em a ear of corn? :D

Sent from my DROID X2

Im in. This should be interesting.

Morgan Cup announcement and only 4 days left bump! Get in while its good! Still have plenty of room!

well mine is pretty straight forward and should work for anybody, so hah.

Unless they are a lefty. Ha. I plan on seeing who I get before choosing a gift.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

I am in! Should be fun.

Your going to give em a ear of corn? :D

Sent from my DROID X2

Maybe, but I'd like to send the whole stock and earns combined if I could find a big enough box!!!

First post updated with rule about not revealing who you are on the packaging. Only 3 days left to sign up after today!

First post updated with rule about not revealing who you are on the packaging. Only 3 days left to sign up after today!

how are the numbers looking for this perry? I can't wait to get the ball rolling on it. Should be pretty fun

how are the numbers looking for this perry? I can't wait to get the ball rolling on it. Should be pretty fun

Yeah man, I'm excited as well

Well damnit now i have to re wrap mine.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but no return address at all? What type of tracking # do you want?

I love seeing THPERS coming together for this different and fun idea!

Yea will fed-ex let anybody ship without a return name??

Maybe you can ya put no name but address

Sent from my DROID X2

Just put your last name if they need it.

Just put your last name if they need it.

I was thinking that to, it still keeps it very anonymous! Last name, address is still pretty inconspicuous.

Unless your username is Oregon Jack, lol

Back