Xarraan

Reaction score
Handicap
So I defended him last night on twitter when some golf guy ranted about him having a contest on his twitter during a hurricane. I said the damn thin is right over me and I don't see a reason not to have a contest. Well regardless if I won or not I got a DM from Rickie asking for my address so he could send me a hat. Absolutely made my night. I'm sorry if this is the wrong section to post this just a bit excited.:clap:

That's awesome man! He was having a contest but also helping someone else out wasn't he. Some people get all tore up. So cool you're getting a hat from him. Hope to see some pics.

That's awesome! So that would be cool if he sent you something

So I defended him last night on twitter when some golf guy ranted about him having a contest on his twitter during a hurricane. I said the damn thin is right over me and I don't see a reason not to have a contest. Well regardless if I won or not I got a DM from Rickie asking for my address so he could send me a hat. Absolutely made my night. I'm sorry if this is the wrong section to post this just a bit excited.:clap:

Yeah most of his contest coincide with helping a charity or his friend who was hurt in motocross.

Wow. This guy is super jealous. Fowler is a good guy through and through. I don't see why someone would go so worked up over something so small as a contest.

Cool that he did that, at least he's paying some attention to his fans. Fowler seems like a pretty cool dude. Enjoy your "prize."

Wow. This guy is super jealous. Fowler is a good guy through and through. I don't see why someone would go so worked up over something so small as a contest.

yeah man, some people get offended for the weirdest things lol, Fowler sounds like a decent guy, no wonder you support him haha

He does pay attention to fans which is great. I've gotten a few answers to golf questions and he took time to respond.

That is really awesome! I like Rickie and the way he interacts with fans. Need more like him.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

He does pay attention to fans which is great. I've gotten a few answers to golf questions and he took time to respond.

that's awesome! Maybe he'll autograph it too! I love that he's sending you a hat man, and He does seem to pay attention to fans and that awesome

yeah man, some people get offended for the weirdest things lol, Fowler sounds like a decent guy, no wonder you support him haha

He's a good dude. Doesn't get wrapped up in the life of a wild man (coughAKcough), he's a Christian, he surrounds himself with good people, and he makes really good choices. Other then his choice of facial hair, I don't see a reason not to like him as a person.

He's a good dude. Doesn't get wrapped up in the life of a wild man (coughAKcough), he's a Christian, he surrounds himself with good people, and he makes really good choices. Other then his choice of facial hair, I don't see a reason not to like him as a person.

and on top of that, he races, and he pays attention to his fans and wears some awesome Puma stuff lol

that's awesome! Maybe he'll autograph it too! I love that he's sending you a hat man, and He does seem to pay attention to fans and that awesome

If he does it will go in a case. If not I will wear it whenever I've worn out my other orange one.

and on top of that, he races, and he pays attention to his fans and wears some awesome Puma stuff lol

Haha. Yeah. I love the fact that he does motocross. Kind of relates to me a my Go-Kart background before Golf. I know he really use to interact with the fans alot on FB before he got massive. I think he only responds occasionally now to fan things.

If he does it will go in a case. If not I will wear it whenever I've worn out my other orange one.

either way you got a personal artifact from the hand of Fowler himself, and that's amazing

This is such a good move by him. I might not care for his style and razz on him about a lot, but it sure sounds like a bunch of other players could learn a lesson.

I've always been a fan. He's always classy in interviews and carry himself extremely well. I'm hoping that 2013 is a killer year for him. And on congrats on getting something from him. That'd be one hat I'd hold on to.

I'd wear some Puma gear but when I say I'm Fowlers biggest fan I'm talking size wise and Puma don't go up to a 3xlt 4xlt lol

Good luck with the case. I had him sign my White and Orange hat at the PGA in Atlanta in 2011 and I couldn't find a case for it so it just sits in my dorm room. Signature still looks great.

He seems like a great kid. Very cool!

Thats awsome man. I like how he interacts with his fans.

This is why Fowler is awesome, and people love him. Seems like a good kid who enjoys being a professional golfer.

Back