as long as its online, Im fine, Im not setting foot into any store on black friday

but if I wait that long, I missed out on the Black Ops release

I say call a local gamestop or other game store and see if they have consoles with warranties

Don't open it if you don't want a spoiler.
Spoiler
Especially when he's riding on the horse behind you! And you have to ask directions from him! It's like, C'mon Paul, let's get your **** together here and get this done. LOL.

Hahaha that was the exact part! Friggin backseat driver!

Dying to get Assassin's Creed III and GTA V, ACIII is coming soon, but GTA V is a longer wait.

Would any of you recommend the Sleeping Dogs for XBOX? I tried the demo, liked it, but haven't got the game yet.

Dying to get Assassin's Creed III and GTA V, ACIII is coming soon, but GTA V is a longer wait.

Would any of you recommend the Sleeping Dogs for XBOX? I tried the demo, liked it, but haven't got the game yet.
Ive heard it was fun, but have yet to play it. Reminds me of a GTA type of game.

I've played it, its okay just wait for GTA. Might I suggest Borderlands 2?

I rented it. Very similar to Saints Row or Mafia if you have played those. It was pretty fun.

I've played it, its okay just wait for GTA. Might I suggest Borderlands 2?

I have seen Borderlands being compared to Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, do these hold up? I really fell in love with Fallout and can't wait for the next installment. Just love the open world aspect of both those games.

Also, GTA V looks just incredible. I loved Red Dead Redemption, and Rockstar hit a homerun with that game.

I have seen Borderlands being compared to Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, do these hold up? I really fell in love with Fallout and can't wait for the next installment. Just love the open world aspect of both those games.

I rented Borderlands 2 also, I quite enjoyed it. Lots to do and some cool guns and stuff.

I cant get AC3 out of my head, I want to go play

Hahaha that was the exact part! Friggin backseat driver!

Hahaha then the one guy has no pants on at the last house. Lost it when I saw that!

I rented Borderlands 2 also, I quite enjoyed it. Lots to do and some cool guns and stuff.

I cant get AC3 out of my head, I want to go play

What sequence are you on?

Also, GTA V looks just incredible. I loved Red Dead Redemption, and Rockstar hit a homerun with that game.

That's the understatement of the generation. In terms of what I would call a unique game, I think RDR is the best of the current generation. Mixes appropriate amount of humor with a great story and that great open world feeling.

Have to agree with everyone in here though. So excited for GTA V, and I'm personally shocked that its not a next-gen release title. I really thought it might release next fall with the next xbox. Picked up AC3 the other day, hoping to get to it this weekend. Also, for any Burnout Paradise fans, Burnout Paradise 2, *cough* I mean Need For Speed Most Wanted is also pretty sweet.

~Rock

That's the understatement of the generation. In terms of what I would call a unique game, I think RDR is the best of the current generation. Mixes appropriate amount of humor with a great story and that great open world feeling.

Have to agree with everyone in here though. So excited for GTA V, and I'm personally shocked that its not a next-gen release title. I really thought it might release next fall with the next xbox. Picked up AC3 the other day, hoping to get to it this weekend. Also, for any Burnout Paradise fans, Burnout Paradise 2, *cough* I mean Need For Speed Most Wanted is also pretty sweet.

~Rock

Did you ever play Red Dead Revolver for PS2? They pulled some of the same concepts from that. Loved that one too. It sounds like GTA V is going to revolutionize the open world/sandbox type games. Although AC3 does one hell of a job with open world awesomeness.

Hahaha then the one guy has no pants on at the last house. Lost it when I saw that!

HAHA that part was hilarious. Priorities!

I think I turned it off shortly after that, after the manor stuff. I tried to finish the pegleg mission but I'm at 5/6

Im hoping AC3 speeds up a bit, so far its slow and boring. I've only played about two hours, but so far im underwhelmed with it.

Im hoping AC3 speeds up a bit, so far its slow and boring. I've only played about two hours, but so far im underwhelmed with it.

Are you still Haytham?

HAHA that part was hilarious. Priorities!

I think I turned it off shortly after that, after the manor stuff. I tried to finish the pegleg mission but I'm at 5/6

How about the dang wolf and mountain lion attacks in this game? I feel like it is impossible to mash the buttons correctly. I usually just climb a tree. LOL

Yes, I am.

I wasn't a huge fan of that part. Hang in there, it get's a little boring when you are Connor at the beginning. It gets much more awesome around Sequence 4-5.

How about the dang wolf and mountain lion attacks in this game? I feel like it is impossible to mash the buttons correctly. I usually just climb a tree. LOL

Haven't had a single problem with the animals. It's like Prince of Persia with the sudden button hits.

War, things pick up once you're done with Haytham.

Back