The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible play by Pittsburgh.

Hahaha, stupid Steelers.

The giants were having none of that garbage. If it worked GREAT call but since it didn't what a dumb play call.

Les Miles is coaching the Steelers?

Your team needs to stop winning so that the 2nd round pick that the Dolphins have from the Colts will be higher in the draft!

Seriously, good effort by the Colts today. It must be nice to know that Luck will be a rock at QB for the next 10 years for your team. I'm just hoping Tannehill ends up the same way.

Don't feel bad....Tanny may be good for 5 haha

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Did you read Skip's tweet, too? Haha!

Skip Bayless? No, could never stand following him on anything, especially Twitter. I dont understand why Pitt didnt just run the ball like they have for 50 years.

I want that guy in Miami next year. It's pretty clear that the Steelers aren't going to give him another contract after he becomes a free agent this offseason.

Now that would be a very nice pickup with that young stud signal called they have learning the ropes. He'd also be nice in Camolina.

Skip Bayless? No, could never stand following him on anything, especially Twitter. I dont understand why Pitt didnt just run the ball like they have for 50 years.

Yeah, he tweeted something like "Mike Tomlin goes Les Miles? Nooooooooo!"

And he actually tweeted after that something about line em up straight and run it or let Ben sneak. You should take his job. He annoys me, but I enjoy him.

Yeah, he tweeted something like "Mike Tomlin goes Les Miles? Nooooooooo!"

And he actually tweeted after that something about line em up straight and run it or let Ben sneak. You should take his job. He annoys me, but I enjoy him.

Lol, thats funny. I dont mind him, but I kind of find his act funny. Its amazing how many catchable balls seemed to be dropped every week.

Lol, thats funny. I dont mind him, but I kind of find his act funny. Its amazing how many catchable balls seemed to be dropped every week.
Dang fullbacks...

I'm still not sold on Doug Martin

Lol

Lol

I think he's still running and scoring TD's against my fantasy team.

It's Eli time.

4td's for Palmer dude.

This does not look good for the Giants.

Time for Eli to head to the sidelines

Yeah so much for Eli time. Cruz looks scared out there. What happened to that guy mikedean?

Yeah so much for Eli time. Cruz looks scared out there. What happened to that guy mikedean?

I'm good, I'm up and have Matt Ryan tonight to throw gas on the fire, first place and now a nice 2 game lead!

I'm good, I'm up and have Matt Ryan tonight to throw gas on the fire, first place and now a nice 2 game lead!

You're starting Ice against the cowboys defense? Hmm

You're starting Ice against the cowboys defense? Hmm

Couldn't start palmer over him....whoops
It's in the bag as long as he doesn't -7 me.

I think I have a kicker tomorrow too

Couldn't start palmer over him....whoops
It's in the bag as long as he doesn't -7 me.

I think I have a kicker tomorrow too

lol I wanted to grab Palmer this week but missed out to the guy who's undefeated. Sounds like you'll be fine dude.

Finally, one of my teams won this weekend

Lol

haha. I was just looking at that box score...dude went for 265 yards, 4 tds and 20 receiving...That's studly even if it is against the low self esteem Raiders...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back