Guys lets keep this thread about the game :alien:

Guys lets keep this thread about the game :alien:

What game? I thought this was the silly XBL Gamertag thread.... :act-up:

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Gamertag is jwdoc

Playing with THP'ers is the perfect excuse to dust off the 360!

where you going?

Gamestop as usual, it's 5 minutes down the road, and it right across from a walmart. I go with a few friends each year. But the last two years I just go early(get in line around 8-9) and wait for the line to pick up. Around 10 or so I walk over to Walmart and hang around in there and wait. Last year they had MW3 setup for 1v1s. Lets just say I was in there fro awhile haha

Gamestop as usual, it's 5 minutes down the road, and it right across from a walmart. I go with a few friends each year. But the last two years I just go early(get in line around 8-9) and wait for the line to pick up. Around 10 or so I walk over to Walmart and hang around in there and wait. Last year they had MW3 setup for 1v1s. Lets just say I was in there fro awhile haha

HEY GUYS I HAVE A PS3! We need to stick together here, if you and Buck are going to pick it up I will. These games are much better when I have people to play with, at least these days anyway. My tag is the same on ps3 as it is here.

HEY GUYS I HAVE A PS3! We need to stick together here, if you and Buck are going to pick it up I will. These games are much better when I have people to play with, at least these days anyway. My tag is the same on ps3 as it is here.

no, the only sticking together is the THPCLAN over on the 360...time to make a change motoo!

hahahahaha!! Wow..

Yeah, that's what I said. But I guess my buddy could have picked a worse name than that so it'll be alright.

The multiplayer on this one better not have the same issues with lagging as the last one did. I know a lot of people say that it's the server or whatever but it seemed like no matter where I was playing or how many players I had running with me on multiplayer it was just bad. It's a bit disheartening when you die and don't see anyone around and then watch your kill cam and a dude came around the corner and stabbed you in the face!!!

Page 8 made me lol! Awesomeness! It looks like I may need to my xbox fired back up for this.

We would have to talk like each other almost exclusively though.

I've yet to hear that one.

I've yet to hear that one.

Freddie does a good Biglee too. He's trying to make it to the invitational, remind him to do it

I gotta hear that one!

Silly PS3's... They still make those??? Looks like you need to go to GameStop and do a system trade in motoo!

Sounds like we will have an exclusive club on the PS3.

Look at the bright side. The competition on PS3 is meager at best so you should have a pretty good K/D ratio!

Look at the bright side. The competition on PS3 is meager at best so you should have a pretty good K/D ratio!

This is true, and I dont know why. I play on my buddies PS3 and most of the people are absolutely awful

I am not worried about that, I got my fill of that when I dominated the MW leader boards back in the day.

Back