i will say its a goood thing its not middle of august when this thing hit no power power during that time of the year blows

I'd rather be without power in August when its 80* than now when its been in the 40's and supose to hit the 30's next few nights.

I'd rather be without power in August when its 80* than now when its been in the 40's and supose to hit the 30's next few nights.

No doubt man. I am starting to get concerned with pipes freezing and stuff if we do get hit with this snow storm.

My thoughts are with you all guys, I really hope the coming storm will miss, and that you get everything you need as soon as possible. Keep strong!

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you guys up there, be safe, this really sucks

Got power and cable back today! Although I'm a little worried. I was talking to the cable guy as he was hooking my house back up and he said the only thing holding up one of the poles across the street is the cable wires and he thinks it's going down on Wednesday with this nor'easter coming. I guess I'll sit and hope...

Got power and cable back today! Although I'm a little worried. I was talking to the cable guy as he was hooking my house back up and he said the only thing holding up one of the poles across the street is the cable wires and he thinks it's going down on Wednesday with this nor'easter coming. I guess I'll sit and hope...

Time to reinforce the poles across the street!!! Glad you have power at the moment, make good use of it and charge all you can lol

Time to reinforce the poles across the street!!! Glad you have power at the moment, make good use of it and charge all you can lol

I plan on taking full advantage of it. I want to tie that pole across the street to a tree or something haha.

I plan on taking full advantage of it. I want to tie that pole across the street to a tree or something haha.

maybe some support beams or something, that would suck if you lost it again!

Really happy you got power back Stan. Still getting the run around from the power company. If there is a word for beyond frustrated without using expletives, I am that.

Really happy you got power back Stan. Still getting the run around from the power company. If there is a word for beyond frustrated without using expletives, I am that.

Thy get more in the town restored today?

80's would have been nice after hurricanes in fl its always high high 90 or low 100s

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry to hear that Dev. These power companies are very frustrating to deal with so I completely get what you're going through. Hope you get it back soon.

That is just plain rediculous Dev.

In would move instantly after this Dev. To much instability for a young family to go through, that's for sure.

Thy get more in the town restored today?

They claim they restored 236 out of over 5000 today AND ARE TAKING OFF TOMORROW FOR ELECTION DAY! I about fell out of my chair when they said that. Thain, I agree with you but the only option around here is JCP&L and the rest of the area is PSE&G and they are having just as much problems. Its a helpless feeling but we are just doing what we can to get through and make it as comfortable as possible for the baby. She is being soo good throughout this.

They claim they restored 236 out of over 5000 today AND ARE TAKING OFF TOMORROW FOR ELECTION DAY! I about fell out of my chair when they said that. Thain, I agree with you but the only option around here is JCP&L and the rest of the area is PSE&G and they are having just as much problems. Its a helpless feeling but we are just doing what we can to get through and make it as comfortable as possible for the baby. She is being soo good throughout this.

I would of freaked out on them. That is completely ridiculous. It's getting real cold up here and they're taking off for Election Day?!

I would of freaked out on them. That is completely ridiculous. It's getting real cold up here and they're taking off for Election Day?!

They are indeed. Hope the storm coming is t as bad as they are saying. I am just flabbergasted.

They are indeed. Hope the storm coming is t as bad as they are saying. I am just flabbergasted.

Our area is taking a beating right now. First Sandy, now we have this cold weather, and by the middle of the week we're looking at a nor'easter. We can't catch a break.

Hi guys. We are also without power in Watchung, NJ and the downside of having your phone,Internet and cable through the cable co is you lose everything when they go down. Even worse, my parents lost their house on Staten Island. 11 feet of water surged through the house. Multiple people in the neighborhood died. Someone on an adjacent block just found a body in their garage. The surge pushed it in there along with debris. A real nightmare.

Wtf? Are you kidding? Wow!

That sounds like something the newspaper or tv station would love to get ahold of (off for eelection day)!! SImply amzing

They are already starting to evacuate some towns along the shores of NJ ahead of the storm Wednesday. Things might get even uglier before they get better. When will it stop?

Wow Dev. I can't imagine, please stay safe. Were thinking about you and your family as well as everyone that has been hit by this.

Stay safe Dev

Dev, and others who are going trough this - I hope all the best for you, I wish I could help :(

Back