THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Morgan, what time will the tour van be arriving at Bear's Best?

If say, someone were so pumped for this event he was unable to sleep and showed up super early, is there anything he could do to help out?

Thank you kindly, and I am not Morgan, but will answer for her. The Tour Van will roll in in the morning, but because there is little to setup, there will not be assistance needed. Thank you for the offer, but its just not necessary for this one.

I am hoping to be so exhausted Friday night that I will pass out and not have to think about Saturday or I will never be able to sleep, hahaha.

Just slide by my neck of the woods and we will let you help paint our screened in back porch and you will sleep like a baby :D

Just slide by my neck of the woods and we will let you help paint our screened in back porch and you will sleep like a baby :D

Hahaha. Right now I am planning on meeting TC somewhere for a round on Friday and then driving to the hotel in Suwanee. So should be a full day :act-up:

Hahaha. Right now I am planning on meeting TC somewhere for a round on Friday and then driving to the hotel in Suwanee. So should be a full day :act-up:

I'm going to be playing golf on Friday as well. The weather is heading back in the right direction as the week moves along!

I'm going to be playing golf on Friday as well. The weather is heading back in the right direction as the week moves along!

Yep, I get excited thinking about playing in 68* weather on Saturday, that will be a very comfortable day on the links. And a special day to be out with so many great THPers.

My sister and Dad are talking about wanting to watch the tournament for a little bit. Would it be an issue if they were to walk and follow me for a couple of holes?

I understand if it is a problem. They are a pretty rough crew.

Whew! Glad that your wife was looking out for you, it is amazing how lost one feels without their keys. Glad the clubs are enroute, just 3 days and you will be following them. Safe travels to Georgia D_B.

True. Thanks.
Good job Dance! Now when you head to Georgia, make sure you bring your dancing shoes with ya :bananadance:. You're gonna have to cut a rug for us in the parking lot, to kick off the Invitational :D. Uncle Daddy always struts his stuff at outings, showing off his tap dancing skills, so we expect nothing less from you :guitar:

I partner dance, so either MaryC or GolferGal would need to step up. I am not following any of you guys!

I've seen all the Fed Ex commercials about club shipping but haven't tried it. What was the cost? And I'm assuming they will automatically pick up from Bears Best on Monday and deliver back to you?

$34 one way with $1000 replacement value. Which is a bit low. You must have an account to get the low price, without the account it would have been $47. Chunky may take my clubs with him afterwards or I may ship them back. Not sure which. They are shipped FedEx Ground & they are not guaranteed, though it is a 2 day delivery from MEM to ATL, & I gave them 3-4 days. No hassles, you know.

My sister and Dad are talking about wanting to watch the tournament for a little bit. Would it be an issue if they were to walk and follow me for a couple of holes?

I understand if it is a problem. They are a pretty rough crew.

I don't know the course lay out, but walking is sometimes a problem at some of these courses that wind through housing. I don't imagine anyone would have a problem if they decided to do it though.

Rumor has it the pairings will be up tomorrow.

That is exciting! At this point in the season I am considered a high handicap just so you know

man I'm excited and I'm not even in this! Should be a blast to follow along

YES!! I'm going to practice hard to make sure me and my partner walk of their with the balls.

You are a .6. Not sure how much more practice you will need

YES!! I'm going to practice hard to make sure me and my partner walk off there with their balls.

I'm with ya on this one brother :thumb:

Pairings huh? I bet that stirs the pot tonight :blob:

Whoop! Pairings soon. Looking forward to seeing who is going to have to carry me! Lol. :)

Heh. A humble .6. That's why this place is great.

I'll trade you handicaps any day JT. :)

Haha I figured. If you would like, I can make a list of all the things I want to work on before Saturday.

Mine jumped to an 18 due to my moving to a new town :alien:.

Weeezz about to get this Shin Dig a rollin' on Guys and Gal's , May you all hit them Straight and Long right down the middle . I can't wait for this awesome day to get here !

Hit the ball pretty well at the range today. I'm heading back tomorrow at lunch. Bring on ATL!

That is a great rumor, looking forward to seeing who gets to tote me around the course.

Back