The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No time soon, but in the next 5 years if Apple doesn't step up more they'll become irrelevant again. Early-Mid 90's style.

Maybe. With all the shake up in apple corporate I think they'll keep with the changing times for sure.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Maybe. With all the shake up in apple corporate I think they'll keep with the changing times for sure.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Now that Joney Ives is in charge of hardware AND software, they MIGHT.

The iphone is a great swing aid to train clubhead path through impact. Prop it up on it's edge about 3cm outside the ball - if it doesn't move at impact, the swing path was fine....
Very motivating....

The iphone is a great swing aid to train clubhead path through impact. Prop it up on it's edge about 3cm outside the ball - if it doesn't move at impact, the swing path was fine....
Very motivating....

I have an Otterbox Defender. I worry not...

I have an Otterbox Defender. I worry not...

I'm hoping to go with one of the new clear Otterbox iPhone Reflex cases once they're out, it's just taking forever for these iPhone 5 cases to be released.

wow that's crazy. Just wondering, how may iphones have you owned since the first one?

every other one that was released since the first one. so this will be 5 i think. but they always start to act up and have issues once my contract is up.

I see your crappy iphone luck continues....sorry dude

i have a 4 and i'm still draining my battery in what seems like a few hours if i'm on my phone.... i'm def making the jump to the 5 but i'm not happy that i feel like my hand was forced due to my battery being drained with the new iOS6 system. freaking sucks but i'll end up making the jump now.

every other one that was released since the first one. so this will be 5 i think. but they always start to act up and have issues once my contract is up.

dang I see what you mean, but as long as you can get the iphone5 for cheap than that should be cool.

dang I see what you mean, but as long as you can get the iphone5 for cheap than that should be cool.

yeah i was looking at maybe waiting for the 5S or whatever the next one was but i won't last that long now.

yeah i was looking at maybe waiting for the 5S or whatever the next one was but i won't last that long now.

crap, what about the 4s? isn't it half off now?

Anyone have any recommendations on bluetooth headset? I'm more interested in music than calls but a microphone would be a bonus. Guess it would also be nice if I could pair to multiple devices. Primary interest here is to listen to music on the range without getting the headphone cable tangled around myself.

yeah i'd go with the 5 at this point.

Ah I see, might as well, heck I hope they give you a discount for being a firefighter

I just noticed in the Best Buy black friday add that they will have Mohpie iPhone 4/4s battery cases for $59.99 and you will also get a $20 Best Buy gift card with purchase. I think we'll be getting one for each of us.

I just noticed in the Best Buy black friday add that they will have Mohpie iPhone 4/4s battery cases for $59.99 and you will also get a $20 Best Buy gift card with purchase. I think we'll be getting one for each of us.
That's a good deal, I always used the Mophie when I had my iPhone. $29, you cant beat that.

Anyone have any recommendations on bluetooth headset? I'm more interested in music than calls but a microphone would be a bonus. Guess it would also be nice if I could pair to multiple devices. Primary interest here is to listen to music on the range without getting the headphone cable tangled around myself.

I've heard good things about this company but never had the chance to try them myself.

http://www.jaybirdgear.com/

My girlfriend's sprint service is up for an upgrade, she can get the 4s for around $99, or the 5 for $200, is the extra 100 worth it? She kind of wants to go with the cheaper one

My girlfriend's sprint service is up for an upgrade, she can get the 4s for around $99, or the 5 for $200, is the extra 100 worth it? She kind of wants to go with the cheaper one

I'm not really sure the differences are that big. It depends on personal preferences, budget, etc. The 5 is a big upgrade over the 4, but not so sure it's all that much better than the 4s.

I'm not really sure the differences are that big. It depends on personal preferences, budget, etc. The 5 is a big upgrade over the 4, but not so sure it's all that much better than the 4s.

Agreed with D here. Only reason I would want the 5 is for LTE (or whatever sprint offers), or just to have the latest phone that will have the longest support cycle.

Has anyone tried the Otterbox Defender or LifeProof for iPhone 5 yet? I've had the Defender before and liked it, but was hoping to go with something like a otterbox reflex in clear to show more of the phone, but at the same time I want to get quite a bit of protection as well. I'm tired of using the cheap one I got from Best Buy right after I bought it. Why don't these case manufacturers get their tails in gear and release this stuff already!

I would go with the 5, mainly because that going forward the updates to iOS will far benefit the 5 than the 4S.

Go with the 5. For whenever they turn on the damn LTE it will be worth it.

Has anyone tried the Otterbox Defender or LifeProof for iPhone 5 yet? I've had the Defender before and liked it, but was hoping to go with something like a otterbox reflex in clear to show more of the phone, but at the same time I want to get quite a bit of protection as well. I'm tired of using the cheap one I got from Best Buy right after I bought it. Why don't these case manufacturers get their tails in gear and release this stuff already!

I have the Defender on my 5. It still covers the whole phone, but is tons slimmer and lighter than the old 4s case. The rubber is much easier to get on this one too and doesn't stretch out like the old Defender case's rubber did.

My iPhone 5 keeps on randomly turning off and then rebooting when it feels like it... I hit the power button and nothing. Then 10, 20, or 30 minutes later its all hunky dory and schnat! WTF?!?! This is the type of stuff I don't buy Android phones for. And now you, Apple???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back