The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
he didn't know who he was dealing with did he?

We took the easy way out and went to the closer Verizon store with the worse employees rather than drive the 30 minutes to the better Verizon store. I guess I could have been a bit more specific when I went into the store and said that "I needed a new phone".

Tough choice out there right now between the Galaxy SIII and the iPhone5. Had my wife and family had S3s instead of iPhones, I probably would have gone that way, instead, I'm just a sheep...BAAA.

We took the easy way out and went to the closer Verizon store with the worse employees rather than drive the 30 minutes to the better Verizon store. I guess I could have been a bit more specific when I went into the store and said that "I needed a new phone".

Tough choice out there right now between the Galaxy SIII and the iPhone5. Had my wife and family had S3s instead of iPhones, I probably would have gone that way, instead, I'm just a sheep...BAAA.

it seems like my entire family all went to iPhone at the same time. I just ordered an S3 to have a little comparison. It's going to be interesting. The one thing I like is that when we do group messages it all stays in the same text and doesn't come through individually. War said there is an app that will do that on the S3. If he's right, that's a big thing for me because it gets uses often.

Went to check Amazon for Mophie cases and they all get three or fewer stars?

Went to check Amazon for Mophie cases and they all get three or fewer stars?
I used the Mophie Juicepack for over a year with mine. Loved it.

Loving my 5 as well. Glad I made the jump. I will say that I got one of the i-BLASON cases and it is terrible. Buttons fell out before it even got to me. I may give the photive one a try though.

Does anyone have any experience dealing with app development companies? I have an idea for an app, but have no knowledge of writing code or creating an app. I see that some of them charge thousands of dollars to create an app for you.

Does anyone have any experience dealing with app development companies? I have an idea for an app, but have no knowledge of writing code or creating an app. I see that some of them charge thousands of dollars to create an app for you.

The Belbs does that stuff.

TT on iPad

Send a PM to pmoa.

I saw that there is an update for iOS 6, question for people who have the 3GS running iOS 6 like Buckjob, did you see any change in the issues you had?

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Got my photive case for the 5 yesterday from Amazon. Fits good. Certainly no complaints for the cost. Thanks for the heads up D!

I saw that there is an update for iOS 6, question for people who have the 3GS running iOS 6 like Buckjob, did you see any change in the issues you had?

Nope, still slow as hell and battery life is dreadful.

Nope, still slow as hell and battery life is dreadful.

sounds awful lol.

I checked out the iphone 5 last night, I was expecting it to be a bit wider not just longer, it looked a bit weird.

Got my photive case for the 5 yesterday from Amazon. Fits good. Certainly no complaints for the cost. Thanks for the heads up D!

No problem dude, I'm loving mine so far as well!

sounds awful lol.

I checked out the iphone 5 last night, I was expecting it to be a bit wider not just longer, it looked a bit weird.
The processor just cant catch up to what the OS is trying to accomplish.

sounds awful lol.

It fits in my hand perfectly. I'm glad they went taller and not wider.

sounds awful lol.

You get used to it quickly. To me it looks just like my old iPhone 4. It doesn't seem taller to me anymore even though it is.

You get used to it quickly. To me it looks just like my old iPhone 4. It doesn't seem taller to me anymore even though it is.

I just know whenever I grab a friends iphone4 it's just too small now. I love my screen way too much

i have a 4 and i'm still draining my battery in what seems like a few hours if i'm on my phone.... i'm def making the jump to the 5 but i'm not happy that i feel like my hand was forced due to my battery being drained with the new iOS6 system. freaking sucks but i'll end up making the jump now.

i have a 4 and i'm still draining my battery in what seems like a few hours if i'm on my phone.... i'm def making the jump to the 5 but i'm not happy that i feel like my hand was forced due to my battery being drained with the new iOS6 system. freaking sucks but i'll end up making the jump now.

that sucks man, they probably did it so you would have to buy the 5 haha.

you laugh but it happens everytime

wow that's crazy. Just wondering, how may iphones have you owned since the first one?

I've loved my iphone, had the 4 and now the 5 but its things like that that make me ponder the galaxy

I love my 5 and have never pondered anything else, I'll be an iPhone lifer!!!

I love my 5 and have never pondered anything else, I'll be an iPhone lifer!!!

No time soon, but in the next 5 years if Apple doesn't step up more they'll become irrelevant again. Early-Mid 90's style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back