Chasing the dream (Spoilers)

I actually think Chris can make it with that long putter. I have my doubts about Shank as well. He's way to crazy off the tee IMO.

I just wish they would have chosen younger guys. I think these two people are great guys but is rather see a young 25 year old or even 30 year old struggle.

Otherwise I have enjoyed the show. Alittle more believable then pipe dream

I am really enjoying this show! I think it's awesome. Two guys just trying to make it

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I actually checked this out last night and it was really cool. Great idea for a show, I am definitely going to keep turning in. Is this the first season they have done?

I just wish they would have chosen younger guys. I think these two people are great guys but is rather see a young 25 year old or even 30 year old struggle.
I agree. Even if they do make it. Which I doubt, what chance do they have in staying there for a while. It wont be long before they are back on the range and in the family buisness. Should have gone with younger blood.

I like Shank's story though. It's amazing and truly inspiring. I liked that they picked him. Chris not so much.

I like Shank's story though. It's amazing and truly inspiring. I liked that they picked him. Chris not so much.

Totally agree. Plus I hate long putters :alien: jk

I've been a little dissappointed in the show so far but I'll probably keep tuning in.

I like his story, but he already had his chance on Big Break and didn't cut it.

I enjoy the show I also don't think either will make it on tour. Tuesday's are the best weeknight for T.V.

Only about Shanks? The other guy has as much a shot as you or I of making it on tour. He is a mental case who has nice game for his local pals but can't put it together anymore under pressure.

I actually used to Shanks, I played and was just another good player that was missing that something special those guys have that make it. I guess that's why I wish he would find lighting in the bottle. It only takes a few good finishes and the confidence will build.

Next year's show will be Shank and his brother.

I'm watching reruns of this show, Shank played the NGA event at my dad's home club! I like Shank, but it just seems like he can't get out of his own way from a mental standpoint.

Shank better see that girl again!

I'm watching reruns of this show, Shank played the NGA event at my dad's home club! I like Shank, but it just seems like he can't get out of his own way from a mental standpoint.

This is exactly what I thought when I watched it. Sadly I know too many people exactly like that.

Shank actually grew on me... I could do without the other guy

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Do the show again but follow Patrick Cantlay, since he didn't get his card, and someone similar for season 2.

Do the show again but follow Patrick Cantlay, since he didn't get his card, and someone similar for season 2.

Cantly and Camillio that will get people to watch and make the series longer.

Chances of that? None. I would say follow some lesser known Web.com Players. I.e: Will Wilcox, Chris DeForest, Ben Martin, and Peter Tomasulo to name a few

Back