Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im getting an extension for my SeeMore SB2 today, anyone know what size I need?

IIRC its a .580 butt on the SeeMore shaft WE.

Putters. Specifically the Seemore OneCS and some Bettinardis. Purely a hawkponder as I just bought a putter, but I'm a little concerned that I'm meandering through putters on ebay before I even take my new one out to the course for the first time...

Putters. Specifically the Seemore OneCS and some Bettinardis. Purely a hawkponder as I just bought a putter, but I'm a little concerned that I'm meandering through putters on ebay before I even take my new one out to the course for the first time...

Nothing wrong with that.

The OneCS is a PHENOMENAL putter, I still kick myself for ever moving that one. I'm not the biggest Betti fan, but there are certainly some nice options. Now, on the coming years retail Betti options, I may have to grab one in particular.

Taking it from 34" to 36"

Attaboy! I like it. I would have NEVER thought I'd be fit to a putter that long but I'm now SO glad I was. Even extended all of my others outside of the Lajosi Handmade to 36".

Taking it from 34" to 36"

You are going to go big time long. I'd like to roll it sometime. Everytime I've rolled a Seemore its been 34" or under. I was fitted for 35.5 so 36 won't be to big of a difference.

Attaboy! I like it. I would have NEVER thought I'd be fit to a putter that long but I'm now SO glad I was. Even extended all of my others outside of the Lajosi Handmade to 36".
Ive gamed a 35" for a while and like it, but the 36" just seems to work so much better for with the SeeMore.

You are going to go big time long. I'd like to roll it sometime. Everytime I've rolled a Seemore its been 34" or under. I was fitted for 35.5 so 36 won't be to big of a difference.
Well, we are teeing it up together on Sunday...

Nothing wrong with that.

The OneCS is a PHENOMENAL putter, I still kick myself for ever moving that one. I'm not the biggest Betti fan, but there are certainly some nice options. Now, on the coming years retail Betti options, I may have to grab one in particular.

I've been hawkpondering a OneCS forever it seems like. I want to actually get fitted before I get another Seemore though.

This years Betti production putters do look sweet. The Signature Series with the chrome face and the BB54. Drool. Not to mention the '11 BB27, and for some reason I really want a SS9. No idea why as I already have an SS11. I have a feeling I'll own my second Betti before the end of '13...

Last edited:
I've been hawkpondering a OneCS forever it seems like. I want to actually get fitted before I get another Seemore though.

This years Betti production putters do look sweet. The Studio Stocks with the chrome face and the BB54. Drool. Not to mention the '11 BB27, and for some reason I really want a SS9. No idea why as I already have an SS11. I have a feeling I'll own my second Betti before the end of '13...

I just can't wait to get my MACHINE. I'm so excited its stupid.

I just can't wait to get my MACHINE. I'm so excited its stupid.

That's awesome. I'm psyched to see in hand pics.

Part of me really wants to get my hands on a used 8, 9, or PW in the current Razr X Forged MB's to try out and see if I want to turn my current setup into a combo set. No idea why. Just love the looks of the MB's and this is a far off ponder.

Part of me really wants to get my hands on a used 8, 9, or PW in the current Razr X Forged MB's to try out and see if I want to turn my current setup into a combo set. No idea why. Just love the looks of the MB's and this is a far off ponder.

I say do it!!

I priced some used MB's through Callaway pre-owned last night, just to see. I may get one just to play around with and see if I like it. It's a way down the list ponder.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Are they relatively expensive?

Depending on condition, $85 to $105 per iron. Maybe once Callaway rolls out new irons, they will drop a little in price. I hit my Razr X Forged long and mid irons really well but struggle something fierce with the short irons. That's why I was thinking of maybe getting a MB 8 iron and seeing how I like it in comparison to my X Forged.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Depending on condition, $85 to $105 per iron. Maybe once Callaway rolls out new irons, they will drop a little in price. I hit my Razr X Forged long and mid irons really well but struggle something fierce with the short irons. That's why I was thinking of maybe getting a MB 8 iron and seeing how I like it in comparison to my X Forged.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

ouch, that can be a bit expensive lol. I bet they'll drop though soon

ouch, that can be a bit expensive lol. I bet they'll drop though soon

Yeah, that's why it's a way down the list ponder. I need new wedges and want to address a hybrid slot in the top of the bag first.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

You mean 2012 irons to replace which irons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back