Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering the crap out of some J40 CBs. Loved them!

Aerotech Steelfiber i110 cw.

Pondering those shafts as well

I have read everything about them and just salivate when I think of them. I'm thinking getting the stiff soft steped once.

Bridgestone has them as an upgrade you could get them in your Morgan Cup bag.

It might be time to ditch the 4i, and pick up a hybrid. We just don't get along anymore.

That is why I'm pondering them lol. I would roll with the 95s though I think

Ooh. Must skipped that part.
Yeah, that's where I was looking. See two posts above that one. When I get some steady, disposable income, I'll probably buy one to experiment with.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Cleveland 588 RTX CB 50*.

Yeah, I went there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a pretty wedge.

I like the performance. The 56 was quite fun today. Quite fun indeed.

Cleveland 588 RTX CB 50*.

Yeah, I went there.

Im with you there buddy. Full out ponder for these in the bag.

I like the performance. The 56 was quite fun today. Quite fun indeed.

You tried them out today? That is awesome.

I forgot to ask if they had lefty SCOR wedges in the Tour Van for me to try today. Dang. Second time. Maybe I'll remember in Myrtle.

I forgot to ask if they had lefty SCOR wedges in the Tour Van for me to try today. Dang. Second time. Maybe I'll remember in Myrtle.

I bet you can't wait for that testing thread to pop up!

Pssssst....look at the bottom of my post!

Seriously though, its super early I know, but I'm with War, full ponder mode after my round today.

I bet you can't wait for that testing thread to pop up!

Yeah. I'm thinking about doing the 30 day trial thing. I'm not sure though. Maybe a Christmas present or something.

Yeah. I'm thinking about doing the 30 day trial thing. I'm not sure though. Maybe a Christmas present or something.

I love that they do the 30 day trial, very cool. I'd love to see you get to try them, veeeeeeeeeeery good IMHO.

I love that they do the 30 day trial, very cool. I'd love to see you get to try them, veeeeeeeeeeery good IMHO.

I may try them and then if I like them ask for them for Christmas. Otherwise they're too expensive for me to get for myself. I like the idea of a 30 day trial though.

I may try them and then if I like them ask for them for Christmas. Otherwise they're too expensive for me to get for myself. I like the idea of a 30 day trial though.

The benefit too is if you have/were to buy 1 by 1 they will still give you the multi discount as you fill out your set.

The thirty day trial really helps, may try it out in the spring. You have to have some confidence in your product to offer that as well, although from what I heard not too many of them get returned.

The benefit too is if you have/were to buy 1 by 1 they will still give you the multi discount as you fill out your set.

Hmmmm.

Hahaha, it's good to know isn't it!?!

I bought my 45 first and then the 49/53 followed by the 57. GREAT company to deal/work with. I love companies with truly great CS.

Hahaha, it's good to know isn't it!?!

I bought my 45 first and then the 49/53 followed by the 57. GREAT company to deal/work with. I love companies with truly great CS.

Yessir. They are an awesome company. I'd love to support them.

Currently thinkin' about getting some of last year's iron models for pretty cheap. Probably Burner 2.0's. Also looking at getting a new driver.

Currently thinkin' about getting some of last year's iron models for pretty cheap. Probably Burner 2.0's. Also looking at getting a new driver.

I'm one that adored the 2.0's. I really enjoyed that iron set personally.

There certainly are a LOT of great options for you out there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back