What glove do you use?

im gonna start using a baseball glove

Hirzl... But going to have to check out some cold weather gloves before long....

Footjoy.

Callaway Warbird. I buy them at Target in the two pack for around $13. Very comfortable and last a long time, even in the hot humid summers here. Probably go through about 4 per year.

I am gone through so many golf gloves! I finally got frustrated with their lack of durability and lack of breathability. I would start a round with a fresh glove and have it soaked in no time and it doesn't take many wet dry cycles to trash a golf glove.

I decided to try something different and bought a racquetball glove. I haven't looked back. These are awesome and I think that many of the dedicated golf glove manufacturers are stuck in outdated technology.

The one I use and highly recommend in the E-Force Chill. It has a perforated leather and an open mesh back. It stays dry and comfortable and lasts for quite a while.

If you decide to try a raquetball glove, be prepared for something beyond traditional white and remember that a right handed golfer wants to buy a glove for a left handed racquetballer.

chillfp.jpg

I've been using Cally gloves for about two months now and I've been really happy with them. The Tour glove I think?

I love the Hirzl gloves, in fact I probably need to order a few more...they last forever and feel great.

I'm kind of torn between SofJoy and Sciflex from FJ. Like em both!

I just use whatever Footjoy I can get my hands on (no pun intended) for cheap

Man, I like the Hirzl gloves, but they start to feel funky if you're sweating very much.

don't forget to wash those bad boys too.....they hold stink more so than other gloves

I love the Hirzl gloves, in fact I probably need to order a few more...they last forever and feel great.

I am gone through so many golf gloves! I finally got frustrated with their lack of durability and lack of breathability. I would start a round with a fresh glove and have it soaked in no time and it doesn't take many wet dry cycles to trash a golf glove.

I decided to try something different and bought a racquetball glove. I haven't looked back. These are awesome and I think that many of the dedicated golf glove manufacturers are stuck in outdated technology.

The one I use and highly recommend in the E-Force Chill. It has a perforated leather and an open mesh back. It stays dry and comfortable and lasts for quite a while.

If you decide to try a raquetball glove, be prepared for something beyond traditional white and remember that a right handed golfer wants to buy a glove for a left handed racquetballer.

chillfp.jpg
how much do they set you back in the wallet dept? are they more or less than golf gloves
i was thinking of trying batting gloves

Freddie. He had some in the FS section of the forum.

TT on iPad

awesome, I just found them on amazon prime, so I'll probably get some soon

You can get them for $15 shipped on eBay. I purchased mine last spring at Racquetworld for $17-18 apiece. I ordered three to save on shipping and I am still using the first one! I am never going back to the all leather whites that get soaked after 5 holes and last only 3-4 rounds.

Still the Hirzl trust control or trust feel, best gloves i have ever used.

I've been using the hirtzl control for a while now. Solid glove.

usually nike, but whatever is cheapest and feels most comfortable. a glove is a glove, just need something to keep me from getting blisters.

I usually grab whatever is on sale, no real loyalty to any brand.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Hirzl Softee, after seeing them in Fla this summer. It's been a very solid glove and I plan to keep using. I saw on Hirzl's site where you can wash this glove. Has anyone done so and results?

I found a 9 dollar Footjoy Dura Soft on clearance only played one round with it but I like it so far.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I use bubba's glove the fottjoy spider glove. Great grip and great durability.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Nike Dri-Fit tour glove. It's very durable, and takes a few months before the palm area breaks open. The new Dri-Fit tech looks sweet.

I'm wearing the Callaway Warbirds because they were on sale. They have a funny feeling inside, almost like somebody poured powder in them. They do grip the clubs nicely though, I've got a couple of round son 1 glove & seems to be holding up well.

Back