Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't my shot, but was so impressed I had to put it in here.

Milehighgolfer push-chipped on the green from under a tree on the fairway. It unfortunately rolled out 75...yes 75 feet away from the pin. I had to walk it off after the putt.

He set up for the putt and gave it a absolutely smooth stroke up hill with two breaks. What seemed an eternity later...plop, rattle! 75 ft one putt...YES.

Was a site to see!

LtEvO TaPpEd In

Stuck a 6 iron from 170 yards to about 9 inches from the pin to save par. The ball bounced forward about 1 foot, I've never done that with a 6i before.

9 iron 147 to 5or6ft on 16th today at Bear's Best. Made birdie for greenies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Not my shots....but I have to give 2 Shoes his due.....he chipped in twice today.......once from about 15 yards off the green....and the other time about 8 yards off the green....one for birdie and one for par....nice shots buddy!

Chipped in to save par from about 20ft. That was after a terrible bunker shot that barely cleared the lip. This is such a crazy game!

My shot of the day was multiples and a first for me. I switched my putters and my stance today and did not miss a putt inside 10 feet on the back nine today, simply felt awesome!

That's awesome! I hope this continues for you.

Mine would have to be either my 9 iron from the right rough to about 3 inches on #15 or my 5 iron to about 4 feet on #10. Birdies are always fun and I had quite a few of them today.

The hybrid that went 170 yards on a little baby fade between two trees and land on the green (but rolled over it) or the 3W that just ween dead straight for about 195 yards (which is pretty decent for me)...

the one bright spot in my game yesterday. #15 on my home course is a short par 4. Just under 300 yds w. a slight l/h dogleg over a huge ravine. A tee shot with a small draw, you can drive the green even though it's a blind shot. I left my drive about 30 yards short of the green, then executed a nice bump & run. The pin was back on the top tier and I left my 2nd shot about 6 ft. right of the cup. Putted in for a birdie.

Saved my best for last. Par 3 18th, 165 yards hit a 7 iron to 2 feet. Made the birdie!

ShotofDay1-1.jpg

I put a 7 iron to about 5 ft. Then missed the birdie putt. To be fair it was an evil putt but would have liked to make it.

Best shot of my round was a 90+ foot putt on a green shaped like a kidney bean. My ball actually had to travel off the green, through the fringe and rough, and then back onto the green downhill towards the cup. I didn't make it but put it to within 3' and made the par putt.

Par 4, hit my 2nd shot from 165 with a draw 7i.. landed 5 feet from hole and rolled in for my first eagle!!! :) Best shot I've ever hit!!!

Just give it alittle Tapatalk

Par 4, hit my 2nd shot from 165 with a draw 7i.. landed 5 feet from hole and rolled in for my first eagle!!! :) Best shot I've ever hit!!!

Wow congrats! That could very well be once in a lifetime.

my best shot of my life was the second to last round I played - a 316 yard par 4 where the green is downhill so on a nice drive with some roll the green is reachable on the right conditions. I usually lay up but I had the wind at my back blowing perfectly towards the pin so I hit a monster drive (for me) of about 280 carry and the ball rolled up about 3 feet away from the hole. I putted for only my second eagle, quite a satisfying feeling!!!!

My best was also my most heart breaking. I RARELY birdie holes, 162 yard approach uphill to an elevated green, 6i (I don't hit balls very far, don't laugh at me) to the pin, bounced twice, tagged the pin (heard the nice clank) and sat.........

Then slowwwwllllyyyy rolled right until it hit the !$#T%#$ fringe. I could have actually walked to the green and it probably would have still been rolling. I was frustrated and two putted for par :(. Best shot that quickly became the most frustrating as well.

Is this thread where folks regularly post their best shot of the round? What a great idea. Today it was my last shot. I hit a decent drive on 18, a short dogleg par 5 but was blocked from the green. Tried to overshape a big hybrid to the green and duffed it 15 feet in front of me. Then I pushed a 5 iron and hit those trees in front of me. When I got to my ball I was surrounded by trees with 95 left to the green. Normally I could hit a 60deg that distance and I had it out, but knew I'd be hitting branches all the way there.

Then ... To my right, way up high, I saw a window. I changed to a 54deg and hit a hard, high high cut shot ... hit the spot and the ball shaped back towards the hole, landing and stopping tight 24inches to the left of it for a tap in par on a hole full of drama.

That's great man

Clutch 25 foot putt on the last hole of a hybrid skins/scramble game with my friends. Holes 12-17 were all tied so a lot of money was riding on this hole. The other team was within 10 feet and my partner left his putt short. I sank mine and put the pressure on the other team and they missed both their putts. Serious Tiger like feeling.

Clutch 25 foot putt on the last hole of a hybrid skins/scramble game with my friends. Holes 12-17 were all tied so a lot of money was riding on this hole. The other team was within 10 feet and my partner left his putt short. I sank mine and put the pressure on the other team and they missed both their putts. Serious Tiger like feeling.

Congrats. Know exactly that that feels like. Nailed a 27 footer for birdie to win a skin today and it felt so money. Literally.

my only great shot of the day was a chip shot from 30yrds left of the cart path over the hill on the left side of the green
hit it pin high 3ft left of the cup... tap in par

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back