THP Fantasy Football - Week 10 Thread

No action in our league at all...Are people even paying attention! Anquan boldin and Frank Gore for sale!

No action in our league at all...Are people even paying attention! Anquan boldin and Frank Gore for sale!
What do you want for gore?

Trade offer sent, hopefully you'll counter if you don't like!!!

Nice job last night Rashad Jennings. 2 effin points. Hate having Trent Richardson on bye!

Good ol ESPN projections

Projected Colts D to have 3 points

Gave me 20! Scored more than the recently acquired Luck did for Erik!

Nice job last night Rashad Jennings. 2 effin points. Hate having Trent Richardson on bye!
About as good as my TY Hilton and his big 3 points. Thanks, thanks for nothin!

About as good as my TY Hilton and his big 3 points. Thanks, thanks for nothin!

Now to hope for some Doug Martin to the rescue!

Eli or Palmer this week guys - what do you think?

Antonio Brown is out for tomorrow nights game and could miss a few more games as well. That sucks.

I was able to get Jericho Cotchery who should see some additional looks in Brown's absence.

GG just said "Stupid Woodhead". Guy has not cracked 9.5 all season and has 10 already in the 1st half.

Well I have a decent matchup this week but a few of my guys need to start doing something to give me a chance.

Amendola better play!

And her latest gem.
"Chucky, I open my house to you and you repay me with Bey going for more than he has all year too"

Haha I just saw that. Bey did that because the pot roast wrecked my tummy!

I need to mic her today. This is some classic stuff. "Tell me he is in, I am going to kick that ref in the head".

Her quote..."It wasnt my pot roast, I didnt cook it".

Bey doesn't care. It was in Greenville and parts of GA

So much for my tannehill gamble. Oh well still winning for now!

Hahah. Poor GG, she is not happy. Danny freaking Woodhead. Done nothing all year has 2 TDs and 19 points already.

Hes scrappy!

Back